This is an unofficial patch for Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines by Troika Games. It's a cumulative patch containing all the previous patches and is intended for english retail or Direct2Drive versions!
Applying this patch to a version in another language will work also, but all texts in the game previously appearing in that language will be replaced by the english versions with the exception of the menus.
To install the patch extract this archive into the game folder using options that keep the directory structure intact and overwrite every file of the same name. Removing it is only possible by reinstallion.
This patch fixes many bugs, restores unused content and mods some of the game to improve the consistency of the presented world. It ought to be installed right on top of the Troika Games official patch 1.2.
More basic changes are listed first in the version history, then bug fixes and more. It is recommended to start a new game after patching to avoid odd behaviour. Patching also resets all options to default.
Both editors used for the creation of this patch are included in the vdata directory. Many thanks go to Turvy for VPKTool and RobinHood70 for BSPEdit. Everything else can be done using a normal text editor.
Tips and Tricks:
When using the console, be sure to activate it from the menu only.
To reinstall clean up registry and remove vtmb.ini from /windows.
On start crashings force refresh rate override or use -dxlevel 80.
If you experience stutter on dual core systems turn one core off.
Don't save or leave maps with disciplines active to avoid crashes.
At high Obfuscate levels use attack to stealth kill without fail.
When controls are sticky start the game in Win98 compability mode.
Have four empty inventory slots when taking Imalia's Tawni quest.
If you can't read papers re-bind "use" away from the mousebuttons.
To avoid crashes don't play sounds with the Windows Media Player.
If a container auto-closes right-click the objects to choose them.
Enemy death may open doors and give items, which Trance does not.
Some feed victims stay in Trance so don't bite quest-related ones.
Occasionally Beckett stays in wolf form when meeting him, reload.
Game may crash in cutscenes if you are Obfuscated, so turn it off.
If you experience random attacking bind attack away from "enter".
Rarely your appartment may get full of strange stuff, just reload.
If a cutscene freezes try reload or type frenzyplayer in console.
When getting problems with a history during the tutorial, skip it.
- +Repaired braid perception powerup and Yukie and VV dialogue issues.
- +Restored third person melee and included alternate files in tools.
- Corrected minor dialogue and map details and two item descriptions.
- Swapped tape messages at Grout's Mansion and fixed clipping ghoul.
- Restored Toreador humanity xp bonus and burning Tzimisce creations.
- Added many expressions towards Nosferatu and adjusted some others.
- Fixed missing Patty quest update and a possible Boris and Dema bug.
- Repaired warehouse bum leaving and Romero fun sound playing again.
- Fixed Dane crane switch directions and removed Venture window taxi.
- Removed Misti freebie for Nosferatu and added a Sweeper reference.
- Changed sound for dead body container and some npctemplate genders.
- Added short-time bar replacement for Venus in case you killed her.
- Made Glaze monitor turn off earlier and fixed Zhao death reference.
- Moved Kamikaze Zen vent exit into a back alley to make more sense.
- Corrected wrong observatory manhole sound and many bad drop sounds.
- Placed females at the Blood Hunt and restored Heather clothes fix.
- Corrected a TBO sign typo and male Tremere model, thanks to MooCHa.
- Fixed Prodigy history not being available and Dane computer issue.
- Corrected contradiction of Wong Ho newscaster and newspaper report.
- Fixed Pestilence for bosses and visible taxi TV icon and triggers.
- Restored netcafe headrunner sequence and a Giovanni guard sentence.
- Corrected Skelter/Patty issues and removed wrong gestures of Jack.
- Restored unused Daniel Ash - Come Alive song into the Empire hotel.
- Added TV sound to Nosferatu haven and made Sweeper defend himself.
- Tweaked new stealth rules and made rating visible at Tawni's place.
- Made first person view melee fighting possible, thanks to Offkorn.
- Restored plus conditions for hg firearms, computer and dodge books.
- Made braid raise perception and improved Fu Syndicate test timing.
- Fixed blood return and purge and added xp for hacking freezer code.
- Removed warehouse bum before cutscene and made tubes not sellable.
- Added some idle expressions to Gimble and Jack during the tutorial.
- Fixed minor dialogue bugs, a Dane computer issue and version info.
- Restored Jeanette scene for females and Larry's quest for everyone.
- Prevented surplus CD quest email and corrected Maria dress detail.
- Fixed Beckett's scholarship bonus and Pearl item, thanks to MooCHa.
- Removed Tzimisce creation burning death and an Empire door handle.
- Fixed occasion of Yukie not getting her sword and minor map issues.
- Corrected looping conversation and look-through duct at warehouse.
- Restored beach house inspection and changed Eldritch Prodigy bonus.
- Corrected wrong newspaper icons and restored valve and oven icons.
- Replaced sky at the Ocean House hotel to get rid of oversized moon.
- Removed Intimidation powerup of grenade prop and added it to basic.
- Restored Protean 4/5 damage and some enemy discipline resistances.
- Made Tseng sell Shin Guntos and normal crossbows instead of Slater.
- Restored unused name plate, throwing star and library card models.
- Fixed new item models and female Tremere glasses, thanks to MooCHa.
- Made only Mercurio sell SWAT rifle rounds and Pyro Crossbow bolts.
- Restored five vendor and three context icons and Giovanni's cabbie.
- Made Yukie invincible at Temple and streamlined Gary's phone call.
- Restored hotel guard and warehouse Markus models, thanks to gardeb.
- Added fade and sound when loving Romero and sound to pimpin quest.
- Restored second Sabbat into warehouse and fixed MP infos and clans.
- Improved Santa Monica rain speed and visuals, thanks to ZylonBane.
- Armed sewer hunters with GLOCKs and sword hunters with Shin Guntos.
- Restored a Gargoyle gesture and removed some of Regent and Prince.
- Added special Jeanette email and repaired super-sensible Fu guards.
- Removed Romero returning from basic but added him to pimpin quest.
- Placed female bums into SM and adjusted cash inventory description.
- Made cameras stackable and renamed SWAT rifle "Remington M24 SWS".
- Added Firemage animations and fixed subtitles for dominated victim.
- Fixed many enemies not damaging each other even when Blood Boilded.
- Delayed Boris' Dementation reaction and made Dima leave when sent.
- Turned all armor and Ocean House pendant not stashable or loosable.
- Locked buggy Temple door for good and fixed more props and sounds.
- Repaired Tseng shelves problem and added a missing Shu quest state.
- Corrected Vandal, Isaac, Misti, Victor and Luca dialogue problems.
- Added sound for Giovanni sliding doors and two missing email lines.
- Fixed Lu, Heather, Gargoyle, Regent, Trip and Ash dialogue issues.
- Renamed Cathayan "Fernando Cougat" and fixed Heather's morgue date.
- Corrected bad Jeanette quest update and made Cal getting re-hired.
- Fixed several left over basic/plus stat details, thanks to Offkorn.
- Added warehouse start astrolite check and fixed minor text issues.
- Removed unfitting sounds at Lotus Blossom and some dialogue pauses.
- Fixed asking Malcolm about saved Heather and Knox's quest looping.
- Re-fixed Thaumaturgy with non-humans and fixed Newscaster position.
- Fixed double doors at Giovanni Mansion and removed Bruno's clones.
- Added a Vandal line for females and fixed two Venture double doors.
- Made Chang's threat stay in dialogue and fixed Lily's diary dates.
- Moved female disease bum close to Last Round to make her lines fit.
- Made more basic/plus changes using variable and fixed text details.
- Added netcafe entry update for Ash Rivers and delayed Tawni's one.
- Made Bach and Shu drop both weapons and removed a basic carry-over.
- Added museum and Bertram log states and Blood Buff in Elysium tip.
- Added xp for Copper and poster quests and matched basic/plus order.
- Moved Tawni poster to Tremere bathroom and restored a Regent line.
- Made Hatter drop screenplay on death and corrected Blood Boil info.
- Stopped Skelter from blocking you and adjusted Hannah's book dates.
- Added breaking sound to warrens vent and Ocean House floor boards.
- Restored Vandal's alternative for Nosferatu and warehouse bonus xp.
- Fixed basic Ra blade description and it's invisible stats in plus.
- Made sarcophagus key not giveable and fixed a basic Imalia exploit.
- Improved Tommy's quest log and fixed Regent and Trip endgame bugs.
- Removed inappropriate Buddha moving sound and included python code.
- Placed elder vitae pack at Fu Syndicate and corrected grenade icon.
- Fixed basic patch loading tips not changing and minor text issues.
- Made crossbow bolts available earlier and Tseng hide his inventory.
- Added pain sound to Mercurio cutscene and reliefs to Fu Syndicate.
- Decreased patch size by setting basic/plus changes via variable.
- Swapped Damsel and Skelter places to correct a line of the latter.
- Removed blind door handles at the Ocean House and the Empire Hotel.
- Changed installer default directory to fit original retail folder.
- Added humanity to overlooked dialogue for giving money to Mercurio.
- Fixed bad Nadia dialogue section and restored more missing sounds.
- Placed howitzer gun at Leopold Society and removed a Mercurio loop.
- Re-fixed Carson taking his laptop and resolved a Sin Bin PC issue.
- Added Heather's missing line after Dominating or Dementating McFly.
- Prevented continueing Mitnick's quest after failing previous hubs.
- Improved an Ocean House ghost laughter and added vent break sounds.
- Moved serial killer card back and corrected several toppled props.
- Recovered grenade as Intimidation powerup and fixed netcafe laptop.
- Created new Gary quest to swap pull toy prop with poster of Tawni.
- Added humanity points for granting money to haven bum and Mercurio.
- Made killing pier cops result in loosing humanity and gave one the baton only.
- Changed Pearl of Dubai powerup to Charisma so Nosferatu can use it.
- Swapped Gary's quest order and his CD for a box with vacuum tubes.
- Made Isaac give his gift earlier and SWAT cops use Steyr Augs only.
- Exchanged knowledge requirements of high computer and dodge books.
- Fixed side quest breaking bug at Empire Hotel after speaking to Boris.
- Made Carson pack his laptop and fixed bad loading tip word choice.
- Fixed Imalia still being pissed off when you sold her the magazine.
- Added overlooked humanity loss when killing Phil at the SM clinic.
- Corrected bad Ming Xiao, Tzimisce fatguy and Ra blade damage stats.
- Restored sound to Bach's grenades and fixed minor dialogue issues.
- Delayed reaction to changes of Heather's state in medical computer.
- Updated netcafe entry for Tawni Sessions dependent of quest state.
- Placed serial killer card more reasonable and restored more sounds.
- Prevented continueing the Tawni quest after you have been noticed.
- Added gestures to a Jack tutorial line and fixed stealth kill icon.
- Fixed Ming dropping out of dialogue and a possible Gary phone bug.
- +Created seperate quest for freeing Ash from the Society of Leopold.
- +Added seperate quest and an xp for saving Heather by ghouling her.
- +Created seperate quest for Gary's posters and lowered some of them.
- +Added seperate quest for exploiting thin-blood Copper by the pier.
- Made inventory icon and damage stats visible for the Protean claws.
- Added patch version information to base character creation window.
- Forced talking to Boris sequence even if you removed Dema silently.
- Prevented Gary's posters from appearing also in your unused haven.
- Restored cash box item into Gallery Noir and added inspection node.
- Seperated Malcom's overlapping diplomas and fixed some more sounds.
- Removed Heather reference on Malcom's computer after she has left.
- Repaired bugs regarding quest updates when talking to the Mandarin.
- Turned power on and timer off on re-visiting the Kamikaze Zen map.
- +Fixed bug that prevented the CD quest to initialize in a rare case.
- Removed Kuei-jin's burning death and invisible block at warehouse.
- Locked a double door in Ming's temple that would open accidentally.
- Added quest logs for Isaac's gift and replaced Dane report object.
- Fixed a Vandal endgame condition and removed more Nadia not-voices.
- Included fixed engine.dll and improved installer, thanks to MooCHa.
- Changed damage of Ming's spit to bash and fixed minor text issues.
- +Added male seduction feeding to the SM blueblood and Tommy Flayton.
- Added log for sending Patty to alley and fixed two connected bugs.
- Synced scream in hospital and rotated bus stop texture in downtown.
- +Added option to keep Heather alive, but without getting the armor.
- Prevented Tremere from being able to loose their haven for treason.
- Fixed re-persuading or killing Tommy Flayton after quest was over.
- Made Romero give you ammo with his rifle instead of magic box fill.
- Restored overlooked Dodge powerup into Ocean House for basic patch.
- Made Empire door locks consistent and added sound to Sin Bin kick.
- +Adjusted NPC reloading of both crossbows and added some missing xp.
- Hid invisible block at the theatre and corrected a few more props.
- +Fixed new Danielle lines, Gary's poster order and Bertram CD quest.
- Restored missing xp for second Pisha item and removed Nadia sound.
- Fixed killing the Gargoyle after persuading him and a dialogue bug.
- Corrected Heather not giving silver ring when you already got one.
- Removed dialogue loop for McFly and restored another missing sound.
- Lowered Dane computer difficulty and fixed more sounds and objects.
- +Repaired Blood Buff not adding up and blocked Ash sewers map hole.
- Restored three cage dancers and Venus' laptop into club Confession.
- Added Lotus key board inspection and fixed trailer key inspection.
- +Swapped two of Gary's quest emails and restored a silent Tung line.
- Restored Giovanni cutscene sound and created an installer version.
- Improved first Heather scene and updated MP clans and descriptions.
- Added sounds to Muddy, Ash, Pisha, ghouling and jumping cutscenes.
- Merged light-gone-after-loading fix with MemFix, thanks to Wabbite.
- Made Vandal acknowledge payment and repaired wrong nosave messages.
- Repaired text of Isaac, Trip, Gargoyle, Cal, Mercurio and Therese.
- Fixed Mitnick appearing after quest and more invisible python bugs.
- Made new Danielle lines rotate and more speeches stay in dialogue.
- Removed morphine from CS and register sounds playing without Doris.
- Fixed missing detail on Chinatown sewer map and minor text issues.
- Adjusted Presence chance and description and anti-cheat conditions.
- Lowered money from Julius to $100 and made leaving Pisha clean up.
- Fixed the known inventory-and-container-bug, thanks to RobinHood70.
- Made basic patch install as default and removed overlooked changes.
- +Removed crossbow from Sin Bin and fixed Yukie double swords issue.
- Included memory and widescreen resolution tools, thanks to Wabbite.
- Many Malkavian lines added for blood dools, thanks to RobinHood70.
- +Removed humanity for Dementating McFly and tutorial .38 on default.
- Swapped Lily cutscene Phil with scrubs and adjusted Vandal's line.
- Made it possible to specify which clothes Heather should wear next.
- Restored SM haven for traitorous Tremere and fixed sewer shortcut.
- Re-did Ginger Swan knowledge fix and warehouse re-entering stopper.
- Corrected boss flags for Mercurio, Chastity and Tzimisce Creation.
- Fixed Venus' reaction for persuading Boris and Asylum email issues.
- Restored newscaster and Cal lines and fixed minor dialogue errors.
- Repaired Imalia's quest failure message and new Vandal alternative.
- Fixed possible random crashes on exiting Grout's Mansion and Dane.
- Corrected hostess not getting elevator and phoning without a phone.
- Added inspection to text at Society and a few more missing sounds.
- Improved Bach and Johnny cutscenes and the Chang brothers immunity.
- Added Nosferatu option for Vandal's quest and a gascan inspection.
- Unhid special situation in Chinatown and fixed prostitute hair bug.
- Restored over 60 unused lines, thanks for the list to RobinHood70.
- Prevented dead Chunk from dancing and fixed Lotus tub guy reaction.
- Restored over 30 missing sounds and removed crackhouse respawning.
- Made prostitute leave you when attacked and removed some more keys.
- Raised Romero training stats and added Intimidation option for Ji.
- Allowed some more feeding from Heather and improved her last scene.
- Restored crossbow damages and fixed Blood Buff effect for Tremere.
- Installer created as seperate archive, many thanks to Paul Moloney.
- Made Pisha's quests fail on fight and fixed gallery bar inspection.
- Fixed Vandal's freebie and Venus' cut rate, thanks to RobinHood70.
- Repaired dialogue bugs of bum, Mercurio, Tseng, Yukie and Danielle.
- Corrected sewers level load orientation and two comfort reactions.
- Fixed new line on phone not working and minor log and text details.
- Unstuck Ricky and swapped a few prostitutes to seperate like ones.
- Repaired Cal not letting you up and dead Mercurio sending an email.
- Corrected Flynn giving guymag for free and a Nadia dialogue error.
- Fixed laser beams again and removed Patty's corpse from Confession.
- Repaired Jeanette scene blood condition and Giovanni backtracking.
- All dialogue and python scripts streamlined, thanks to RobinHood70.
- Made Tawni quest show failure at once and added Tourette condition.
- Reconstructed Bertram's pc and incooperated text of unused emails.
- Added inaccessible Blood Heal and Blood Buff infos to loading tips.
- Restored over twenty unused lines for several NPCs, thanks to mzz.
- Translated russian words and fixed Boris' and Chunk's fight scenes.
- Updated BSPEdit tool and fixed laser beams, thanks to RobinHood70.
- Made Milligan leave after Intimidation and Pisha react accordingly.
- Fixed clipping and blocking Venture Tower debris, thanks to MooCHa.
- Removed last respawning at Giovanni mansion and alert state error.
- Corrected clerk adressing women "Sir" and some badly placed decals.
- Repaired possible syntax issues for many dialogues, thanks to mzz.
- Corrected Mitnick's position, some subtitles and more text details.
- Made SM blueblood stay dead and cop cars on pier vanish correctly.
- Fixed some dialogue problems of Knox, Skelter, LaCroix and Heather.
- Put morphine into cs cabinet and fixed a Danielle Persuasion error.
- Added a humane farewell line to Heather and fixed a Tourette loop.
- Lowered hacking skill of Asylum computers and swapped Copper lines.
- Made police investigate gallery crime independent of your actions.
- Prevented Humanity from reaching zero and removed loss for pendant.
- Fixed parking garage exchange and removed gum when sold to Copper.
- Corrected a Vandal condition and several similar dialogue problems.
- Repaired broken Romero quest return and several minor text issues.
- Created Appearance powerup and made Isaac give it instead of Charm.
- Made Strauss reward you with the Fae Charm instead of usual money.
- Recovered chewing gum to sell to Copper and stashed it on the pier.
- Restored rat crowd to warrens and ancient text to Leopold Society.
- Placed library keycard at Ramen and fixed some minor text problems.
- Moved dogs into junkyard and Skelter to Nines' side at one ending.
- Swapped cop Anacondas with Ithacas and made Pisha leave eventually.
- Restored Romero to be back after his quest and fixed zombie scene.
- Fixed cut off conversations and restored a hidden one to warehouse.
- Restored hidden models to Dane, to Blood Hunt and on junkyard map.
- Made armor absorb half the aggravated damage and raised Blood Heal.
- Removed cop cars from the Santa Monica pier after the police left.
- Added Fu Syndicate emergency doorcode and restored tire iron skill.
- Recovered three unseen newspapers and repaired a newspaper mix up.
- Restored two item models and renamed "Replica Katana" "Shin Gunto".
- Made Mercurio's email arrive later and fixed several email issues.
- Repaired warrens electrical terminal computer and fixed many props.
- Added some missing inspection nodes and made diner cook move more.
- Restored warrens door difficulty and fixed switches at observatory.
- Fixed Tong sounds at Zhao's and Hannah, Milligan and Pisha issues.
- Repaired Trip and Vandal not choosable at endgame in special cases.
- Re-changed Eliza and Thistle effects as they didn't work randomly.
- Added missing doors to Venture Tower rooftop and Blood Hunt levels.
- Fixed several name issues and explained others using loading tips.
- Changed Giovanni vampire guard stats and restored Dane crane icons.
- Turned your Santa Monica haven into Elysium area when Jack visits.
- Improved Barabus' hack position and made PCs accessable afterwards.
- Corrected Chunk's brother's subtitles and changed Chunk dance fix.
- Reformatted Sin Bin inventory pages and fixed more minor PC issues.
- Removed humanity for killing Milligan directly and fixed card bug.
- Placed Russians more inconspicuous and removed the two added locks.
- Put Heather's name in the morgue file in case you left her to die.
- Made female Sabbat LaSombra only and swapped some Hallowbrook guns.
- Restored Eliza and Thistle effects to their original descriptions.
- Added icon to Giovanni lever and lowered Leopold barrel inspection.
- Locked Johansen in and fixed a possible bug in the Giovanni crypt.
- Made Venture debris stay longer and be visible through the windows.
- Allowed only one visit to each supply destination at taxi endgame.
- Fixed Steyr Aug damage and hid unimplemented dialogue history keys.
- Removed Wong Ho and Ming dialogue loops and added Luca domination.
- Fixed doors at Venture Tower and Temple and a lip-synchro for Phil.
- Corrected Al's mumbling at the beachhouse and apologizing to Knox.
- Prevented entering burning warehouse and fixed all-clan Domination.
- Fixed some overlooked basic patch details like Galdjum at Tseng's.
- Made NPCs act comforting to more disciplines and added male sounds.
- Altered duplicate Lu Fang conditions and re-added Nadia sentences.
- Restored cabbie and E lines and fixed some for Bertram and Strauss.
- Made Mercurio sell Steyr Aug earlier and sorted Larry's inventory.
- Added humanity loss for telling Johansen that you won't rescue him.
- Increased Blood Heal healing rate and improved activation details.
- Made Galdjum prolong Blood Buff and Heal and Vandal more talkative.
- Added Dominate for Danielle and prostitute and fixed Milligan bug.
- Added and corrected inspection nodes for containers at Ocean House.
- Fixed Glock running animation and corrected SWAT crosshair errors.
- Swapped teleporting female Lasombra and fixed a Nines dialogue bug.
- Modified placeholder names and descriptions of four upgrade books.
- Lowered difficulty of one critical door to fit with new Blood Buff.
- Corrected Blood Heal and Buff tutorial popups at high resolutions.
- Fixed Potence, Ravens, Trance, Wipe and Hysteria issues and sounds.
- Repaired completing Larry's quest being impossible in basic patch.
- Added Blood Heal discipline and slowed automatic heal rate by half.
- Changed Cadaverous Flesh history and occult heal rate accordingly.
- Restored Leopold Society clans and clan equipments for multiplayer.
- Lowered Blood Buff effect by two points and corrected info symbol.
- Lessened criminal levels of both crossbows and raised their damage.
- Modified Eliza to raise brawl and lowered firearms book condition.
- Made indirect disciplines not traceable and decreased maximal ammo.
- Removed humanity gains from Milligan and fixed Wong Ho background.
- Swapped lower dodge book with dodge powerup so reading makes sense.
- Fixed several crosshair issues and wrong icons near the Dane crane.
- Corrected several tutorial popups and mentioned camera adjustment.
- Repaired critical basic patch bugs and restored overlooked changes.
- Fixed clinic guard humanity loss and some other minor text issues.
- Removed masquerade redemption and double xp for sending Patty away.
- Made Potence fit description and finally fixed npctemplate* files.
- Corrected Arthur's $201 reward, Vandal, Ji and Slater lines issues.
- Removed player knowing the names of Ox's patron and asian vampire.
- Prevented picking of two Temple doors and repaired Hollywood music.
- Added config and commands for multiplayer support, thanks to Exulx.
- Made Trip sell bat and tire iron from start and added basic patch.
- Restored lines of Andrei, Gary, Trip, Mercurio and for two endings.
- Made serial killer react to violence and Bertram react to attacks.
- Changed warehouse bonus xp to stealth and corrected magazine sizes.
- Raised condition for Jeanette encounter and removed connected bug.
- Made getting secret informations from Knox and Johansen consistent.
- Swapped passive durations and security items between Ox and haven.
- Delayed body armor until bloodhunt and repaired npctemplate* error.
- Moved flamethrower to last Society level and Ra blade near Andrei.
- Removed xp for Bruno and tutorial skipping and Empire clerk change.
- Fixed player shown alive at wrong endings and restored warform hop.
- Repaired Boris, Kerri, Mercurio, Heather and newscaster dialogues.
- Fixed lockpicking and pickup sounds and some NPCs not staying dead.
- Adjusted Heather's last clothes, more props and minor text issues.
- Repaired Blood Strike, Salvo and Purge working sometimes not right.
- Fixed two wrong auras in Santa Monica clinic and endgame taxi bug.
- Restored Desert Eagle ammo model and fixed other inventory details.
- Swapped several female hunters that were talking with male voices.
- Fixed Domination, replica katana and Empire hotel lockpicking bugs.
- Corrected conditions for Vandal, Trip and Mercurio during endgame.
- Replaced broken female fire axe texture, thanks to Offkorn and Doe.
- Added civilian humanity loss to Giovanni, pier and Blood Hunt maps.
- Increased chance to notice the Ocean House killer and hid his axe.
- Made Giovanni snort girl mortal and added xp for Dementating Chunk.
- Restored female rat drain, male Hysteria, Mira and Heather sounds.
- Made more Chinatown enemies wield new blade and lowered it's worth.
- Placed Gary in council cutscene and synced courtroom sword sounds.
- Gave .38 on tutorial completion and an xp but no items on skipping.
- Restored Yukie's visible sword and moved Ra blade to Fu Syndicate.
- Added unused quest logs and missing muzzle flashes to the tutorial.
- Made Mercurio sell the body armor, but only after the Hallowbrook.
- Swapped a Tremere history and showed player alive at Anarch ending.
- Corrected more misplaced props and replaced "DMP" flickering blood.
- Restored missing flamethrower stats and voices at Grout's mansion.
- Repaired Romero lip-syncro, cut line and Strauss not giving reward.
- Fixed Milligan Pisha bug, Lotus Blossom key board and Carson's pc.
- Created a few missing Malkavian lines for Damsel, McFly and Imalia.
- Fixed lines of Gary, Kanker, Venus, Jeanette and more text issues.
- Restored invisible tabletops and many absent light and lift cables.
- Renamed flaming to 'Pyro Crossbow' and adjusted the warrens dates.
- Added stealth bonus hints and cut Heather's hair, thanks to MooCHa.
- Included Bloodlines editing tools and fixed a Pisha quest log bug.
- Adjusted Glock deploy sound and restored missing Desert Eagle ones.
- Replenished Misti's blood and repaired broken Tremere blood return.
- Awarded xp when releasing Julius and restored Ming/Fu connections.
- Made ghouling Heather easier again and added camera moving to cfgs.
- Gave katanas to Temple and Society enemies and removed respawning.
- Prevented Boris' door from closing and Dema from vanishing in view.
- Fixed hospital screams and dialogue bugs of Arthur, Cal and Pisha.
- Shortened Ventrue loading tip and some histories names to fit page.
- Removed some more flickering decals and fixed many floating props.
- Restored cat model to 609 and removed flickering blood on the Dane.
- Added humanity loss for killing innocents in several combat areas.
- Modified bad discipline effects for non humans, thanks to Populism.
- Used hidden Ithaca sound, gave Colt to Boris and fixed more props.
- Renamed Bloodsuckers' to Bats' Communion and updated female Sabbat.
- Made Imalia and Mitnick turn better and Isaac give his gift later.
- Fixed hunters spawning on main hubs and another Imalia's quest bug.
- Repaired possible freeze on freeing Lily and left over respawning.
- Corrected GLOCK name, modified clothing text and added cl_smooth 0.
- Made sure the fast Nosferatu dies and rendered Empire TV inactive.
- Improved first Heather dialogue and fixed Vandal and Bertram lines.
- Changed Yukie log, two pc prompts and wrong level re-enter sounds.
- Unbarred Ming's temple door and hopefully fixed Beckett's wait bug.
- Made Copper leave for infusion and restored Pisha's meal cutscene.
- Removed hunter when Ash is gone and erected more tipped over props.
- Turned character screens music off and lowered Venus' cut to $125.
- Fixed ammo in Romero's trunk and reduced zombie spawning frequency.
- Restored Jeanette/Therese struggling scene and a few Heather lines.
- Made speech stop when Bruno enters and fixed some Giovanni guards.
- Corrected errors in dialogues of Christopher, Milligan and Jezebel.
- Deleted theatre statists and restored Larry's quest for Nosferatu.
- Changed some weapon infos and moved Giovanni Mansion diving boards.
- Darkened Beckett's glasses and fixed some others, thanks to MooCHa.
- Added speech to Jack's cheat lines and lessened Ming's bar weight.
- Granted humanity for persuading Therese and Jeanette to make peace.
- Lowered baseball bat, tire iron and new katana skill requirements.
- Erected several tipped over props and added a few inspection nodes.
- Corrected a few bugs in dialogues of Milligan, Julius and LaCroix.
- Moved the bum in the abandoned building and restored his fast exit.
- Fixed entering the pawnshop crash caused by sound, thanks to Bogj.
- Renamed new blade to 'Replica Katana' and made Trip sell crossbows.
- Tseng will offer the SPAS directly and the flaming crossbow later.
- Made Larry's quest independent of buying and fixed briefcase scene.
- Released trapped Fu Syndicate guard and added Julius killed lines.
- Changed flaming crossbow text and added some more inspection nodes.
- Corrected typos and lines for newscaster, Lily, Copper and Vandal.
- Removed another warehouse spawning and restored beachhouse weapons.
- Fixed superguards at Giovanni Mansion and the bonus Sweeper lines.
- Made all enemies drop their weapon when killed except the Brothers.
- Added missing inspection node to Bertram's CD and many more items.
- Unlocked doors to Boris for Venus quest and lowered Dema condition.
- Removed .38 got for skipping the tutorial and added the quest log.
- Swapped histories around again to alter those that made no changes.
- Lowered .38 ammo price and time when crossbow bolts are available.
- Added humanity loss for sending Copper and a wrong bloodpacks line.
- Moved misplaced Ra texture folder and corrected female wield model.
- Restored exploding King's Way runner and altered book loading tip.
- Fixed options when asking Trip for weapons and a Prince line error.
- Removed respawning warehouse thugs and missing beachhouse weapons.
- Made clinic guard not open doors twice and added a Nurse condition.
- Fixed Eerie Presence bonus and reactivated the downtown sewer map.
- Repaired possible Gallery crash on entry and resetable quest state.
IMPROVING GAME PERFORMANCE
Most performance problems reported to Activision Customer Support are due to computer systems not meeting the minimum system requirements or not having the latest video and sound card drivers installed.
If these are not the causes of any performance problems you are experiencing, we recommend that you try some or all of the following suggestions.
• Set your desktop to a resolution of 800x600, 32-bit True Color and play the game at that resolution.
• Shut down all background applications.
• Disable any anti-virus software you are running.
• Set the game’s Game Options to their minimum settings. In particular, disable Environmental Effects.
• This game requires a 1400MB swap file. If you are using Windows XP, 98, or ME, make sure that you have “Let Windows Manage My Virtual Memory” enabled, and if you are using Windows 2000, make sure that you have manually set your max swap file size to 1400MB. In addition, make that you actually have enough free space on your hard drive to facilitate the swap file (1400MB).
More articles about Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines