Beijing 2008 will be an authentic simulation of over 35 events from the upcoming Beijing 2008 Olympic Games and will allow gamers to experience the thrill of competing in many of the official venues ranging from the famous Beijing National Stadium (the “Bird Nest”) to the National Aquatics Center (the “Water Cube”).
In addition, Beijing 2008 will incorporate innovative control schemes that allow novice gamers to learn how to play the game, while providing experienced gamers the chance to set new records. Through the addition of superb online gameplay and a variety of game modes never seen in an official video game of the Olympic Games before, Beijing 2008 will be the new benchmark for the sporting genre and truly allow gamers to experience the “Olympic Spirit.”
Boasting over 35 events, an authentic look and feel, superb online gameplay uniting gamers across the globe, brand new control schemes and a variety of game modes never seen in an official video game of the Olympic Games before, Beijing 2008 will be the new benchmark for the sporting genre and truly allow gamers to experience the “Olympic Spirit”.
The online functionality of all three platforms will ensure that for the very first time, fans of the Olympic Games will be able to experience the thrill of competing against other gamers across the globe in the world’s greatest sporting event.
Partial Feature List:
- Developed for all true next generation consoles
- 32 National Teams Represented
- Numerous disciplines including
- Table Tennis
- 38 Events in total
- Over 1000 character models
- Play as male and female competitors
- Comprehensive Game Modes
- Competitive online gameplay for all platforms
- Complete live against opponents from around the world
- Download & upload best times & scores
- Download & upload ghosts of your best performances
- Full online leader boards
- LAN (Local Area Network) support for PC version
More articles about Beijing 2008: The Official Video Game of the Olympic Games