Brave: Shaman’s Challenge features a cast of intriguing characters, a richly developed game world, and more puzzles than you can shake a shaman’s stick at! Taking place in Native American lands, Brave: Shaman’s Challenge follows a young boy named Brave in his quest to protect everything he holds dear. As Brave progresses through his journey he encounters friends and mentors from the past, as well as a slew of new faces. He must master Shamanic Arts to gain new powers, and explore dangerous territories in order to fight off the evils that are rising up against him and his people.
- A robust story mode that features over 35 levels and an unlockable new adventure
- 3 different battle modes
- Versus Battles: Compete against the AI to see who the last one standing is
- Energy Bar Battles: Deplete the enemy’s life bar before time runs out
- Time Attack: Beat the clock by collecting a target number of specific tiles
- Players use the touch screen to draw over 10 different spells, including Wildfire, which burns all nearby tiles converting them to fire tiles, and Zap, which uses lightning to destroy all tiles of the same kind
- Immersive control using the DS stylus to change the position of blocks, as well as to slide them in different directions
- The game is played holding the DS sideways, like a book to utilize the longer aspect of the screens
Brave: Shaman’s Challenge is scheduled for release in North America and Europe on NDS August 2008.
More articles about Brave: Shaman's Challenge