A TV crew from America arrive to research and film an exposé on the urban myth of Hanuda, the Vanished Village, where human sacrifices are said to have taken place.
Hanuda is a dark, eerie world, frozen in the 1970s and surrounded by a red sea. An ancient curse has been set upon the town and you, as the visitors, must save the remaining inhabitants including the beautiful Miyako. In order to survive you must defend yourself from the vicious Shibito, or living dead, and other terrifying monsters.
Throughout the game you will play each of the visitors to the village. The game's unique Sight-Jack System enables you to switch seamlessly between the visions of the hunted and the hunters. Blood, guts and gore are super-enhanced by amazing graphic effects, an advanced physics engine and shockingly realistic facial animations.
Released in twelve downloadable episodes, Siren: Blood Curse delivers a haunting and horrifying story exclusively to PS3. In Siren: Blood Curse, players are pulled into an epic tale with realistic gameplay and graphics complemented by chilling cut scenes. The unique “sight jack” system allows the player to see from the point of view of the Shibito, or living dead, to avoid their detection or anxiously watch as they close in. Intense graphics, realistic character animation, and a gritty film-like graphical presentation add to the horror of Siren: Blood Curse.
- Epic Story - spread across 12 dramatic episodes, SIREN: Blood Curse will feature interactive scenarios and gripping cut scenes in each episode to keep players on the edge of their seats.
- Enhanced ‘Sight Jack’ System – the automatic and seamless sight jack system allows players to see exactly what their enemies see
- Playable Characters – players will control seven playable characters throughout the haunting story
- Fatal Moves - Sneak past the deadly Shibito or take them head on with over 50 kinds of weapons, each with unique fatal finishing move animations
- Archive System - lets player unlock a variety of story clues and important background information
Siren: Blood Curse is coming to Playstation Network in twelve TV-style, suspense-packed downloadable episodes this summer.
More articles about Siren: Blood Curse