The story of Eternity's Child and the orphan ‘Angel’ - the planet on which Eternity's Child is set on. The planet was once filled with many living creatures and vast forests, however due to the pollution created by the habitants the icebergs melted and the whole planet was flooded and most of the creatures became extinct. The creatures without wings that were left became jealous of the ones with wings (that allowed them to survive the flooding), so the land creatures started murdering all the winged creatures until there was none left. To repopulate the world, many mechanical robots were created so that the world would not seem as empty as before, but most of those creatures got out of control and started attacking and destroying what was left.
Angel was left at the door of a orphanage when he was a baby, to protect him from being murdered his wings were cut off. The years went by as he stayed in that orphanage, not accepted by the other children and being often tortured and picked on. Angel then escapes from the orphanage to try to find any remaining creatures of his species and hoping to be accepted by them despite him not having his wings.
Wii Features :
- The entire game is hand drawn
- the animations are done traditionally by hand frame by frame (like old disney films)
- the soundtrack is all orchestral
- the game is an Interactive Fairytale
- there will be songs in the game like old disney films
- 2 player co operative mode will be available
NDS Features :
- the game will be a 3D platform game
- will not have the same story as the Wii version