Gothic 3: Forsaken Gods will answer many open questions and guarantee a seamless step to Gothic 4. Once more you take on the role of the nameless Hero and again you have to raise your sword in anger to save the world of Gothic. On your journey you will meet old friends – but be careful, some old alliances may not have lasted the test of time….
JoWood is working on the expansion and the feedback from fans is extremely important to the developer of Gothic 3 - Forsaken Gods. The game designer and developer are studying the Gothic message boards each day and will incorporate as many of the fan-wishes as possible while working on the extension.
- Lively and interactive environment which reacts to the player's actions, creating a very intense and realistic atmosphere
- Improved graphics quality thanks to updated engine technology
- Enhanced user interface
- 15-20 intense hours of gameplay
- Improved combat system with new combat rules
- Plenty of new weapons, armour, monsters and quests
The release of Gothic 3: Forsaken Gods is planned for Q4 2008.
More articles about Gothic 3: Forsaken Gods