Star Wars: The Clone Wars is a state-of-the-art computer-animated motion picture and television series that bridges the gap between Episode II and Episode III feature films. Under the supervision of George Lucas, Star Wars: The Clone Wars brings a fresh new look to the timeless saga of one of the most celebrated stories and introduces generations of fans to brand new characters as well as classic rivalries and conflicts that delve deeper into the Star Wars mythos.
Star Wars The Clone Wars: Lightsaber Duels (Wii)
Star Wars The Clone Wars: Lightsaber Duels, in development by Krome Studios exclusively for the Wii, delivers fun-filled Lightsaber battles for the entire family while it immerses players in the characters, locations, and epic duels from the all-new Star Wars animated TV series. Built from the ground-up for the Wii, Lightsaber Duels features an intuitive motion-controlled combat system that puts the Lightsaber weapon in your hand for non-stop fun.
Now everyone can experience the fun and excitement of a Lightsaber fight. Star Wars The Clone Wars: Lightsaber Duels immerses you in the characters, locations, and epic duels from the all-new Star Wars animated feature film and TV series. Built from the ground-up for Wii™, Lightsaber Duels features an intuitive motion-controlled combat system that puts the Lightsaber™ weapon in your hand. Mastering the Jedi’s distinctive weapon is now within any player's grasp.
- Fight the most memorable duels from The Clone Wars feature film and TV series.
- Wield your Wii Remote like a Lightsaber and experience first-hand the unique weapon of the Jedi knights with intuitive controls, so no matter what your gaming experience you can become a Lightsaber master.
- Play with your friends as your favorite Clone Wars hero or villain – from familiar characters like Anakin Skywalker and General Grievous to new faces like Ahsoka Tano and Asajj Ventress – each with a unique fighting style and set of skills.
- Exploit your interactive surroundings to defeat your opponent: slice down pillars and Force throw them against your foe.
- Duel your way through significant Clone Wars locations, such as Tatooine and Teth.
“Working on The Clone Wars chapter of the Star Wars Saga has been an exciting endeavor for everyone here at LucasArts,” said Feargus Carroll, project lead for LucasArts Singapore. “The intuitive and accessible gameplay on both the Wii and the Nintendo DS complement one of the most exciting Star Wars adventures yet.”
Star Wars The Clone Wars: Jedi Alliance (NDS)
Star Wars The Clone Wars: Jedi Alliance, developed exclusively for the NDS by the LucasArts Singapore team in conjunction with Lucasfilm Animation, lets gamers experience the awesome power when two Jedi join forces to fight as one. With an innovative stylus-based input, controlling the Jedi’s movement and engaging in Lightsaber combat has never felt more immersive.
Star Wars The Clone Wars: Jedi Alliance takes the player into the world of the all-new Star Wars animated feature film and TV series. Experience the combined power when two Jedi join forces to fight as one. Choose your favorite Jedi pair at the start of each mission and experience unique moves and combat skills. With an innovative stylus-based input, controlling the Jedi’s movement and Lightsaber combat has never felt more immersive.
- Play through an original story – exclusive to the Nintendo DS – that expands The Clone Wars series in exciting new directions.
- Create your own Jedi dream teams by pairing Jedi Masters and Padawans. For example, team up Anakin Skywalker with Obi-Wan Kenobi, or Ahsoka Tano with Mace Windu.
- Develop the relationship between two Jedi and generate more powerful attacks and special abilities. Replay missions with different character combinations to unlock new areas, collectibles, and other secrets.
- Play with a friend using the drop-in/drop-out coop feature via Wireless.
- Control all movement, Lightsaber combat and cinematic action sequences with just the DS stylus.