The first in the series of high level turn based strategy games, Commander: Europe at War launched in July 2007 and, since then has received a wide array of stunning reviews from all over the world. It is now considered as one of the benchmark titles in the genre and has been translated into more than 10 languages. 'We are very pleased with how Commander: Europe at War did in the market', said Iain McNeil, Development Director of Slitherine. 'It was our first release under the Kameleon Project brand, and we are happy to have proved we can help small independent developers, not only by completing and releasing their games, but also by making them a success story in the marketplace'.
Commander: Napoleon at War is the second game in the Commander series and is in development by Commander: Europe at War’s original developer Firepower Entertainment and historical games developer The Lordz Games Studio. Both studios are working under the Kameleon Project umbrella.
- 8 campaigns starting from Napoleons assault on Austria in 1805 up to the 100 days campaign ending at Waterloo in 1815.
- Take control of Napoleon's forces or the Allied Coalition who opposed him, including Britain, Prussia, Austria and Russia.
- Huge map covering all of Europe in amazing detail
- Research many new technologies and control the focus of your nations research.
- Dynamic weather system including mud, snow, storms and more
- Trade routes and pirate raids
- Fortresses and siege warfare
- 12 different units types including Militia, Line & Guard Infantry, Light & Heavy Cavalry, Foot & Horse Artillery, Frigates, Ships of the Line and Pirates and Privateers.
- Recruit historic commanders such as Ney, Blucher, Wellington & many more.
- Multiplayer via LAN, hot seat, PBEM and Internet
More articles about Commander: Napoleon at War