Take on the roll of an expert safecracker hired by the wealthy family of recently deceased billionaire, Duncan W. Adams. As an avid safe collector, this “eccentric” billionaire has hidden the deed to his riches in one of 35 extraordinary safes. Explore stunning rooms created with incredible detail and realism, as you decipher clues scattered throughout his extravagant mansion cracking safe after safe. You must crack them all in order to find the last will and testament.
Safecracker takes players on an adventure as they are hired by the wealthy family of a deceased eccentric billionaire, to search for the last will of their late relative. He has hidden the deed to his riches in one of the 35 safes scattered in his imposing mansion. The stakes are high and players will need experience, wits, deductive and puzzle-solving skills to decipher all the clues.
“Adventure gamers will be thrilled with the transition of Safecracker to Wii,” said Byron Gaum, Global Product Marketing Manager at The Adventure Company. “With its non-violent, family-oriented gameplay, the whole family can work together to solve challenging puzzles, all while enjoying the scenery of 40 lavish rooms in a luxurious mansion.”
- The ultimate challenge for puzzle enthusiasts and wanna-be safecrackers
- Explore 40 lavish and intriguing rooms of an extravagant mansion created in great detail
- A challenging puzzle adventure game with 35 unique safes to crack
- Decipher unexpected clues inside each safe that will help you open the others ultimately leading you to the master safe
- Evolving game map allows players to navigate easily through the mansion accessing various secret rooms
- Easy to hard puzzle difficulty to challenge all types of puzzle enthusiasts
- In-game hint system available
- Non-linear approach to exploration of the mansion and safecracking
More articles about Safecracker