This morning, a computer bug has resulted in the opening of numerous dimensional gates in the buildings monitored by the Centre. Unidentified creatures have slipped inside and the alarm has been raised. Now it is up to the agents in the field to deal with them : Martin and his team are going to handle it !
Martin, Diana and Java tirelessly pursue the most revolting monsters dripping with Slime. These very special agents are commissioned by M.O.M, the director of CENTRE, to lead these paranormal investigations throughout the world.
Based on the popular chrildren's TV cartoon, Martin Mystery is an exploration/action game taking places across a variety of environments where our detective trio will encounter a range of scary enemies. Spread over 24 missions, it is your job to send the creepy crawlers back to their dimension using each of our heroes special abilities, Martin's gadgets, Diana's agility, or Java's strength.
- Stylus driven : Navigation via the touch screen.
- Draw shapes to use the gadgets.
- Fight using the touch screen.
- Blow on parts to trigger mechanisms
- 10 types de mini-game (Search, Lock-picking, Assembling, Drawing…)
- 6 types of enemy (Zombies, Wizard, Spectre, Mutant…)
- 6 different types of environment (Torrington, Cavern, Temple, Old Manor House, Chateau, Extra-terrestrial)
Ubisoft's Martin Mystery, developed by Ouat Entertainment, is currently scheduled for release in Europe Q4 2008.