SOCOM: U.S. Navy SEALs Confrontation will deliver the most intense and authentic high definition modern combat action. The title’s focus is on online play and the global community and clans that support it. With an emphasis on Tournaments, Clan Ladders, Leader Boards, the latest title in the multi-million unit selling franchise is exactly what SOCOM fans have been clamoring for.
Delivering a global-scale combat experience that has been refined over four generations of the SOCOM franchise, SOCOM U.S. Navy SEALs Confrontation gives players the opportunity to battle against the best and brightest from the U.S., Europe and Asia. Additionally, players will be able to modify their appearance through facial and physical customization.
SOCOM: U.S. Navy SEALs Confrontation features seven North African environments, including a 32-player version of the most popular SOCOM map of all time “Crossroads.” Additional themed packs containing new Special Forces, weapons, maps and features will be made available for download via the PlayStation Store.
- Intense online combat experience with up to 32 players delivered in High Definition
- 7 highly detailed maps, 5 scalable for 8, 16, and 32 players with night and day versions.
- New engine built for PS3 with advanced physics, lighting and ballistics including penetration modeling
- Choice of playing as one of five special forces units: United States Navy SEALs, Special Air Service (SAS, United Kingdom), Kommando Spezialkräfte (KSK, Germany), Unidad de Operaciones Especiales (UOE, Spain), 1er Régiment de Parachutistes d’Infanterie de Marine (1er RPIMa, France)
- Comprehensive player customization including facial and camo customization
- Customizable load outs and gear, including weapons modifications
- Up to seven different game modes, including all from previous SOCOM games. Full support of the Dual Shock 3 SIXAXIS wireless controller, offering greater control
- Advanced voice communication systems and immersive audio
- Unrivaled Community Features with increased clan & ladder support
- Tournaments available at the regional, national and global levels
- Advanced player matching enable players to form teams with their friends and easily join an online game
- Integration with SOCOM.com: Stat tracking, clan management tools, My SOCOM pages and more
More articles about SOCOM: U.S. Navy SEALs Confrontation