Soulcalibur, the highest-rated console fighting game, has returned to the next generation! Sharpen your blades as you relive old grudges against classic adversaries in new high definition graphics. Prove your mettle against the world with a variety of leaderboards spanning every character and mode, or challenge a friend in local-play Versus mode.
- Nineteen playable characters: All of your favorite fighters are back including Kilik, Ivy, Siegfried, Edge Master, Nightmare, and many more!
- Eight modes of play: Try the different game modes including Story, Versus, and even Museum Mode that allows players to view artwork, character models, and animations.
- Leaderboards galore: Compare stats in sixty leaderboards spanning across each character and mode.
- High definition support: Soulcalibur has been given a whole new coat of beautiful paint to support HD resolutions up to 1080p.
Developed by Namco Bandai Games America, Soulcalibur will be available worldwide for 800 Microsoft Points and is rated T for Teen by the ESRB.
Wits & Wagers is the fun trivia party game where you don’t need the right answers to win! For each question, bet on the answer you think is closest to the truth, whether or not that answer is your own. Use your knowledge of trivia, your intuition, and the odds to help decide where to bet! Seven rounds of questions—plus dancing characters and upbeat music—keep a fifteen-minute game lively for family and friends, local or online. Wits & Wagers includes 700 unique and fun questions for up to 25 hours of exciting play!
Also this week on Xbox LIVE Arcade, energize your “Wits & Wagers” trivia experience with 280 new questions and fun facts, providing up to 10 additional hours of unique gameplay. The new questions are for local and select online games, and are used automatically for everyone on the same local console, or when everyone in an online game owns the same question packs.
- Engaging social play: Wits & Wagers is easy to play and yet strategically deep for advanced players. Some win with their knowledge of trivia, others with what they know about their friends.
- Fun questions: The first question pack of 700 questions is included, providing hours of game play. Games consist of seven questions for a quick and casual round of fun.
- Connecting couches: The game supports one to four players at one console, or two to six players online. Invite your friends over to your house, or invite your friends online.
- Peripheral support: Wits & Wagers supports both the Xbox LIVE Vision Camera and the Big Button Pad controller.
The new downloadable content will be available Wednesday, July 2 in the US, Canada and the UK for 320 Microsoft points.