It is April 1945. Allied armies are closing on the Nazi capital Berlin. US planes are roaming the skies over the Reich, and the thunder of Soviet artillery can be heard even in the Fuhrer’s bunker. The fall of the Nazi rule is imminent. Even the closest aides have abandoned Hitler and are trying to find an exit strategy out of the war.
Yet, a tightly knit group of SS generals and officers, involved in the most heinous and dark deeds, are seeking a way to save the remnants of the Third Empire. They have conspired to move the leaders of the Reich, together with precious resources and classified equipment, to a remote hideout in the Tibet mountains. There, in the heart of Asia, they can wait for their time, kept safe by the tireless vigilance of zombie monstrosities created in the Nazi secret labs.
You’re Karl Stolz, nicknamed “UberSoldier”, a genetically modified ‘super-soldier’ brought back from the grave and a key member of the team. Together with your friends you must uncover the exact extent of the SS plan, face some of their bravest troops and best war machines, penetrate the occult secrets of the Black Order and travel halfway through the world to destroy your ultimate target.
Ubersoldier 2: The End of Hitler is a classic first person shooter, set in World War II, where the main hero uses supernatural abilities as well as over 21 traditional weapons such as MG-42, BAR and Panzerschreck, in his fight against the Nazis. Players will be on the edge of their seat fighting both human and unearthly enemies through a variety of adrenaline-pumping missions.
- Next-gen quality graphics, physics and AI.
- Full multiplayer through LAN and Internet with up to 16 players
- Unique WW2 era weapons, including prototypes.
- RPG features, including special abilities and accumulation of experience.
- Special combat bonuses and possibility to tune them.
- 21 weapons, including look-alikes of “Luger Parabellum”, “Tommy Gun”, MG-42, BAR and Panzerschreck.
- Dozens of types of brutal enemies, including armor valkyries and telekinetic mutants.
- Lots of vehicles from jeeps and trucks to tanks and planes.
Developed by Burut Creative Team and published by Strategy First, UberSoldier 2 will be available for PC in Summer 2008.
More articles about Ubersoldier 2: The End of Hitler