The No.1 Head-to-Head Fighting game franchise based on Naruto arrives on PS3 for the first time to reign supreme in the next generation of video gaming. Armed with gorgeous cinematic quality HD graphics, a revolutionary next-gen battle system, interactive multi-dimensional battle grounds and seamlessly explorable world of Naruto, Naruto: Ultimate Ninja Storm will capture the heart of any Naruto fan! Your dream to live and breathe the show will come true!
Naruto: Ultimate Ninja Storm will be playable at Anime Expo 2008 (July 3-6, Los Angeles Convention Center) and Comic-Con International: San Diego (July 23-27, San Diego Convention Center), two of the summer’s biggest public events, allowing attendees to test their skills against other Naruto fans in multiplayer battles.
Starting at Anime Expo 2008 and Comic-Con International: San Diego, Namco Bandai Games America Inc. will be hosting an official Naruto: Ultimate Ninja STORM tournament at various public events throughout the summer. In a series of head-to-head matches, winners and runners-up will receive valuable and exciting prizes.
Naruto: Ultimate Ninja STORM will be featured in the July installment of Qore: Presented by the PlayStation Network, available for download on July 3. Featuring exclusive interviews and video content, this high-definition interactive lifestyle gaming program offers fans a behind the scenes look at the making of the game as well as early access to the downloadable demo.
- Experience Jaw-Dropping Cinematic Quality HD Graphics: Witness the cinema-quality animation comes to life in high definition. The line between Naruto animation and game graphics will truly disappear!
- Roam Freely On Dynamic Multi-Dimensional Battle Grounds: Prepare to battle on robust, multi-dimensional battle grounds. Take advantage of the unique characteristics of each battle field! Battle is no longer limited to flat ground surfaces.
- Unleash Your Ninja Dream Team: Form your own three-man dream squad to battle your opponents! Unleash your allies to defend you in battle, or order them to perform cooperative attacks against your opponents!
- Discover A Brand New Mission Based Adventure Mode: Challenge a total of 100 compelling missions in Ultimate Mission Mode and experience the original animated TV series storyline up through the Sasuke Retrieval Arc!
- Unleash Massive Secret Techniques on An Unprecedented Scale: Using the power of the PlayStation 3, you can now destroy your enemies with bigger, meaner, stronger and more cinematic secret techniques than ever before!
- Master 25 Fully Transformable Warriors: Behold your characters transforming into powerful superior warriors in battle! All characters will possess amazing power that will expand the very scale of a battle to the next level!
Developed by CyberConnect2, Naruto: Ultimate Ninja Storm is scheduled for release on PS3, Q4, 2008
More articles about Naruto: Ultimate Ninja Storm