Anime Expo 2008 attendees will be able to go hands-on with Naruto: Clash of Ninja Revolution 2, the first Naruto title for Wii created specifically for North America, and Naruto: Path of the Ninja 2, the next installment in the popular role-playing game series for NDS. In addition, D3Publisher will be showcasing Bangai-O Spirits on the NDS and Puzzle Quest: Challenge of the Warlords on Xbox 360 at the Anime Expo booth.
Anime Expo is scheduled to take place from July 3-6 at the Los Angeles Convention Center. TOMY and D3Publisher of America will be located at booth #901.
Naruto: Clash of Ninja Revolution 2
Developed by Eighting, Naruto: Clash of Ninja Revolution 2 has an all new original storyline created for the North American audience and features the largest character roster yet for the Clash of Ninja series. The latest iteration of the hit fighting game represents a huge progression from the previous game, including never-before-seen modes, improved visual presentation, and polished gameplay mechanics. Using their favorite characters from VIZ Media’s hit animated series Naruto, players can intensify special ninja techniques or perform “hand signs” mid-battle with the Wii remote; or opt for the Classic or the GameCube controller for a more traditional fighting game experience. The only four-player Naruto fighting game series available, Naruto: Clash of Ninja Revolution 2 will support widescreen (16:9) and progressive scan at 480p when it releases this fall.
Key Features :
- Brand new storyline specifically created for North American audience – The story will expand on the episodes of the popular television series.
- Game characters include favorites like Naruto, Sasuke, Sakura, and Kakashi; along with some new to the Clash of Ninja series and some fighters developed especially for the title.
- Game will feature an original opening movie created by Studio Pierrot, rendered cinematic sequences and widescreen (16:9) and progressive scan at 480p.
- Players can fight in story mode, one to four-player multiplayer versus mode or other new exciting battle modes for the ultimate ninja experience.
- Easy-to-learn controls allow players to execute combos and access favorite moves on any controller: Wii remote, GameCube or classic controller.
Release Date: Fall 2008
Naruto: Path of the Ninja 2
The completely original storyline will test the resolve of aspiring ninja everywhere as they use the DS Touch Screen to explore the world, solve puzzles, and unleash devastating jutsu attacks. The expanded roster features 30 playable characters from VIZ Media’s hit television series Naruto, currently running on Cartoon Network. Improvements to the battle system will give players more options than ever before as they make use of the newly-added Squad Leader and Ninja Tag systems. For those who want to test their mettle against fellow ninja across North America, Naruto: Path of the Ninja 2 will also provide the opportunity to earn points and special ninja cards as players prove their strength over Nintendo Wi-Fi.
Key Features :
- Players guide Naruto and his squad as they attempt to complete a brand-new mission and battle never-before-seen enemies.
- With thirty different characters to choose from and the new Squad Leader and Ninja Tag systems, players have more squad-building options than ever before.
- Players can use the Touch Screen and microphone to explore the world, navigate menus, solve puzzles, and unleash devastating melee and jutsu attacks in the heat of battle.
- Travel across a wide variety of maps and test your reflexes with side-scrolling adventure sequences that allow players to move quickly from one area to the next.
- Newly added Wi-Fi multiplayer gives aspiring ninja the chance to challenge friends across North America as they earn points, special ninja cards, and bragging rights.
Release Date: September 2008