Imperium Romanum: Emperor Expansion leads the player to a journey through ancient times: from cold Britain to wild Germania and the reproductive riverside of the Nile in ancient Egypt. 4 new campaigns offer 16 challenging missions at historical sites as Aque Sulis (Bath), the Hadrian’s Wall, Massilia and Treverorum (Trier). They demand all the military and economical skills of an experienced governor.
On top of that, “Emperor Expansion” is not only about strategic skills but also obliges the player to deal with religion and roman gods.
The AddOn includes four campaigns with four missions each, new and bigger maps, newly designed buildings, new tasks, and extended voice recordings.
The new campaigns:
- Conquest of Britain
- Londinium (London) – Britain’s Heart
- Aque Sulis (Bath) – Fountain of the Gods
- Eboracum (York) – Castrum Eboracum
- Construction of Hadrain’s Wall
- Germania – Where the barbarians live
- Augusta Vindelicorum (Augsburg) – Treasury of Raetias
- Borbetomagus (Worms) – City of the Celts
- Augusta Treverorum (Trier) – In the Land of the Treverer
- Via Claudia Augusta – Streets to Germania
- Colonisation of Africa
- Hippo Regius (Annaba) – The Royal City
- Tipaza (Tipasa) – Settlement in the Mountains
- Leptis Magna (Al Khums) – Birthplace Septimus Severus
- Lambaesis (Tazoult-Lambese) – Capital of Numida
- The Roman Civil War - Caesar versus Pompeius
- Massalia (Marseille) – Siege of Massalia
- Osuna (Provinz Sevilla) – Battle of Munda
- Dyrrhachium (Durres) – The Hassle of Dyrrhachium
- Zela (Zille, Provinz Tokat) – The Reconstruction of Zela
Emperor Expansion Features:
- 4 new campaigns
- 16 challenging missions
- Further / Additional and bigger maps
- New tasks with addiotional voice records
- Higher game speed level / rate
- Religion and 5 gods influence the progress
- Newly designed buildings
Set in the time-honoured Roman Empire players will marvel at the incredible attention to detail, as they construct fortifications, build towers, gates and bridges, and pay for them with the new currency which has been implemented into the game for a challenging, enjoyable, and authentic quest to rule the World.
Imperium Romanum puts the player in the role of a governor of a province, where he or she must strive to build a well organized, prosperous and commanding settlement. Set in the time of the Roman Empire at its peak, players will marvel at the incredible attention to detail as they construct fortifications, towers, gates and bridges, while paying for them with a new currency. Imperium Romanum is a challenging, enjoyable, and authentic quest to rule the world.
In "Imperium Romanum", the map of Pompeii offers a special challenge, as the volcano Vesuvius is considered to be extremely unstable. Again and again, the player has to deal with unpredictable earthquakes and volcanic eruptions, so that the successful accomplishment of this scene becomes one of the most difficult missions to complete the game.
With missions based on real events and locations and enhanced by elements like crime and economics, Imperium Romanum is the complete historical strategy gaming experience. Impressive graphics showcase historically accurate buildings, natural disasters, and siege machines, as well as an improved battle system where the player commands their armies. The missions are interactive, so the players activate the goals when they choose.
Build. Rule. Conquer!
"Imperium Romanum" Features
- History mode with timeline, where missions are based on real events and locations
- Interactive mission mode: the players activate the goals when they choose
- Improved battle system where players commands their own armies
- Player-constructable bridges, fortifications, walls, towers and gates
- Introduction of currency, crime, historically accurate buildings, natural disasters, and siege machines
- New interface design, and improved economy and overview dialogues
Imperium Romanum is currently available worldwide.