A sequel to the famous series of PC adventure games, (3 Skulls of the Toltecs and The Westerner), Fenimore Fillmore's Revenge once again plunges players into the Far West in 1875. In this new episode, fans of Fenimore Fillmore will face some hairy moments. The cowboy, with his girlfriend Thiannon and his inseparable horse Rayo, is full of humor as usual, despite his mission to save lives…
This time Revistronic is giving the game a more mature and tougher aspect, with an atmosphere and script that is more like the acclaimed "Spaghetti Westerns", which will make the game even more exciting without giving up a moment of the unmistakable adventurous style, or the use of 3D Point & Click.
The fans of adventure games, both veterans and novices, will enjoy both the innovations and the traditional style of this new game, which, promises to be very amusing and extremely spectacular.
Revistronic is giving up the childish look of the characters and the caricatured humour of the previous games, and instead are accentuating the bitterness and hardness of expressions and actions. However even if Rhiannon and Fenimore are changing so much in appearance, the player will still be able to recognize them as "The Westerner's" ("Wanted" in America) main characters... their personality will just become rougher and more mature.
A complete and more ambitious script will give the player more innovations and surprises, plus allowing play, alternatively, with either of the main characters.
The main objective of this workover is to the adventure genre a greater dynamism.
- 3rd person 3D adventure
- A humoristic western adventure!
- Strong NPC personalities and a lot of bandits to shoot at.
- The possibility to play alternatively with the 2 main characters: Fenimore Fillmore, a courageous hero, and Rhiannon, a sexy girl!
- A lot of enigmas to solve in order to progress in the adventure. Ex: Find how to heal the wounded man in order to progress in the plot.
- More than 50 objects to use: Find and combine them in order to take advantage of them. Ex: Collect 2 kinds of herbs (green and red). Give the good one to the wounded man, he will eat it and begin to feel better. Mix the other one with some mud, create a poultice and put it on the wound.