"Roogoo is a perfect fit for Nintendo gamers," said Melanie Mroz, CEO of SouthPeak Games. "It's a great family-friendly puzzler with fantastic gameplay that can take advantage of the unique offering of these two systems. We're very excited about making Roogoo part of the Nintendo lineup later this year."
Players help the Roogoo by guiding colorful meteors through rotating platforms in an effort to stop the evil Meemoos from draining their planets energy. Utilizing unique, motion-sensitive Wii controls, players rotate platforms, capture pieces and stop the evil Meemoos in entirely new ways. Interactive backgrounds and new gameplay twists builds upon the addicting action found in the original. Up to four players can play in new modes that feature adversarial, cooperative and party play.
The N DS version boasts the same 3D gameplay that utilizes both screens, along with new levels, backgrounds and puzzle shapes unique to the handheld. Owners of both the Nintendo DS and Wii versions will have access to unique gameplay modes utilizing the Nintendo DS as a controller for the Wii which adds to the challenge and fun.
- Contains 45 levels of action packed puzzle racing games.
- Single player, Multiplayer (up to four), and Leadership boards to view highest available scores among other competitive players.
- Five differently shaped and colored meteors
- Collect stars to double your chance of winning or losing.
- Meemos and butterflies placed throughout levels as obstacles for a challenging yet entertaining game play experience
- Entertaining short story segments
Roogoo, currently available on Xbox LIVE Arcade and PC, will release on the Wii and the NDS later this year.
More articles about Roogoo