Drakensang is the first PC RPG set in the world of “The Dark Eye” in over 10 years and is in development at Radon Labs in Berlin, under license from Chromatrix GmbH and in cooperation with the official authors and artists from the pen&paper game. This faithful adaptation of the fantastic RPG world will give players and their avatars the chance to get to know Aventuria first-hand.
Drakensang brings back epic party-based RPG gameplay in a breathtakingly detailed world, based on one of the world’s biggest pen & paper franchises. With incredible eye for detail, the world of Aventuria comes alive on the PC in state-of-the-art 3D graphics that bring to life the epic vistas and stunning variety of this one-of-a-kind fantasy world.
- party-based single-player RPG
- extensive terrain
- talent-based dialogue system
- strategic real-time combat
- faithful adaptation of an epic fantasy universe
- varied, flexible magic system
- Nebula 3 Engine
- full Shader 2.0 and 3.0 support
- realistic physics
- living artificial intelligence
- hitzone-based combat system
- motion-captured animations
ANACONDA will release Drakensang: The Dark Eye, currently only scheduled for release in Germany, on August 1, 2008.
More articles about Drakensang: The Dark Eye