"Castle Crashers" is the second title currently in development by award-winning independent developer The Behemoth, creator of "Alien Hominid HD." The role-playing game (RPG) adventure will let up to four players hack, slash and smash their way together through a visually stunning hand-drawn landscape. "Castle Crashes" launches this summer.
- All the goodies: Four knights can be played each with special individual abilities. The game features unlockable characters, customizable weapons, and over fifteen levels.
- Stunning artwork: The characters, items, and levels are all-hand drawn in a beautiful, unique, and captivating style.
Castle Crashers Achievements
- Kay Eye Ess Ess: Collect all 4 princesses' kisses in a multiplayer game (15 points).
- Traditional: Complete the game using any character (20 points).
- The Traitor: Defeat any boss by playing one of his own minions (20 points).
- Deer Trainer: Navigate the Abandoned Mill without hitting any obstacles (20 points).
- Conscientious Objector: Complete the Home Castle through Barbarian Boss areas without attacking any foes (20 points).
- Maximum Firepower: Using a catapult, fling a knight with maximum power (10 points).
- Animal Handler: Collect all the animals (20 points)
- Arena Master: Win 40 Arena Ranked Matches (15 points).
- Glork: Win 20 All You Can Quaff Ranked Matches (15 points).
- Melee Is Best: Defeat any boss without using any magic (15 points).
- Treasure Hunter: Find and dig up ten buried items (20 points).
- Medic!: In a 4 player game, resuscitate each of your fallen comrades at least once (10 points).
More articles about Castle Crashers