Puzzle Quest: Challenge of the Warlords – Revenge of the Plague Lord is a robust expansion pack for the critically acclaimed and fan favorite videogame Puzzle Quest: Challenge of the Warlords on Xbox Live Arcade for the Xbox 360. Battles continue to be fought in the beloved “match-three” competitive puzzle game style in one of three gameplay modes, and the tremendous amount of new content offers the possibility for many additional hours of play. Plague Lord offers fans their choice of four new Hero professions—Bard, Rogue, Ranger and Warlock—as well as scores of new spells to cast and items to collect, plus challenging new quests, monsters, bosses and the introduction of a new archenemy, Antharg, the Lord of Plague. Gamers engage in competitive play using existing or new Heroes, and utilize online multiplayer connectivity, leaderboards and voice chat within the game. Infinite Interactive has delivered much more than the average expansion pack—the incredible amount of expansion content that Plague Lord includes sets a new precedent for offerings on Xbox LIVE Arcade.
Key Features :
- Same Great Gameplay Basics – Strategy and role-playing elements that function harmoniously in the match-three puzzle gameboard are played out via head-to-head, turn-based gameplay that encourages you to plan, think and strategize against opponents; online competitive play, leaderboards and voice chat are accessible.
- So Much New Content, It Seems like a New Game – Cast more than 50 new spells and collect more than 40 new magical items as you are immersed in the compelling story of the Plague Lord; new monsters, bosses and more will challenge hardcore and casual fans alike for hours.
- Choose Among Four New Hero Character Classes – Create, develop and customize all-new Hero characters from among four new profession classes including Bard, Rogue, Ranger and Warlock; experience the entire game from a brand new perspective for hundreds of hours of replayability.
- Conquer More Than 25 New Quests – The previously undisclosed Southern Map section and its 25+ new Quests offer more than ten additional hours of gameplay for existing Hero characters to explore, or for new Heroes to work toward.
- Expand Your Empire and Abilities – Expand your existing empire as you capture cities, build castles and defeat enemies who threaten your domain; gain three new Achievements and work to increase your Hero’s Level to 60, the new Level Cap.
Release Date: July 23, 2008