Stan Lee; Marvel comic book writer, Brian Reed; and Activision developers Vicarious Visions and Shaba Games.
Moderated panel at San Diego Comic-Con followed by audience questions.
Stan Lee joins former game designer and current comic writer Brian Reed, along with members from Activision’s development studios behind Spider-Man: Web of Shadows and Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2: Fusion, for a behind-the-scenes discussion of the creative process, story development and technology used to bring comic book heroes to life in the most advanced Super Hero games ever.
Additional Activision Comic-Con booth activities include:
- Voiceover sessions for Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2: Fusion
- Scheduled viewings of new Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2: Fusion trailer
- Unveiling of consumer-selected trailer for Spider-Man: Web of Shadows
- Photo opportunity with Stan Lee, Chairman Emeritus of Marvel Entertainment and Chief Creative Officer of POW! Entertainment
- Interview with Brian Reed, Marvel Comic Book Writer
- Interview with Brian Shutt, Vicarious Visions, Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2: Fusion
- Interview with Chris Scholz, Shaba Games, Spider-Man: Web of Shadows