Coyote’s Tale: Fire and Water begins with two sisters vacationing in Mexico. But what was supposed to be a pleasant time is interrupted by a torrential thunderstorm, and the two women soon become caught in a mythical adventure lead by Coyote, an ancient storytelling god. The sisters set out to help restore balance to an unstable universe, but cryptic warnings about a mysterious betrayer suggest that something more sinister is at work.
Key Features include:
- Animated and atmospheric environments
- Two playable characters offering different play styles and storylines
- Unique story based on Aztec mythology
- Beautiful visual style inspired by Mesoamerican art
- Multiple mini-games
- Variety of hidden object modes
- In-game tutorial seamlessly integrated into the story
- Reward system that affects game play
“Matt did such a great job with Blood Ties, we wanted to give him the freedom to take his ideas and imagination to the next level,” explained Lloyd Melnick, Chief Customer Officer at Merscom, “Coyote’s Tale represents an original IP that we think has the potential to be one of the next big hidden object franchises.”
Coyote’s Tale: Fire and Water is scheduled for launch in Q3 2008.