Super Street Fighter II Turbo HD Remix Beta Patch Fixes :
- Crash while joining games has been fixed.
- Headsets no longer transmit constantly. (Please note: on some Arcade Sticks, the connection to your headset can be a little wonky, so if you're hearing static, check your connections!)
- Ken’s strong Shoryuken no longer juggles.
- Ken’s fierce Shoryuken now only juggles for a maximum of 3 hits.
- Ken’s roundhouse Hurricane Kick now leaves him slightly farther away from the opponent on hit.
- Default round number has changed to 5 for Ranked and Tournament matches.
- Win/Loss data now shows up in Player Matches.
- Game Speed has been fixed to match the original arcade game.
- Game no longer crashes when trying to select Akuma by the old code.
- Super Finishes now display correctly in 4:3 mode.
- Game no longer crashes when signing out during a Tournament.
- New netcode to reduce lag generate by packet loss.
- New rewind code that mitigates latency by smoothing out what people see on screen.
This unique Beta version of Super Street Fighter II Turbo HD Remix will allow players to select from one of two Street Fighter characters, either Ryu or Ken, and battle online. This Beta test will help Capcom stress-test the network code underlying the incredible online features that power the multiplayer modes of the game. Super Street Fighter II Turbo HD Remix Beta online modes include Player or “Quarter” Match, Ranked Match, and Tournament Mode, as well as offline, local two-player matches (but that’s much less fun, isn’t it?). The Super Street Fighter II Turbo HD Remix Beta will run for approximately eight weeks, ending around August 20 or whenever we decide that we’ve had enough people using cheap moves on us online.
To gain access to the Beta:
- Buy Wolf of the Battlefield: Commando 3 for 800 MS Points
- Select the “SFII HD Remix Beta” option on the main menu of Wolf
- You will be taken to a download blade where you can confirm your download (this will not be visible until the code is live on Arcade tomorrow)
- Once the Beta has finished downloading, head to the “Games” blade on your 360
- Fire up SSFIITHDR in the Demos section on the Games blade and enjoy the online multiplayer goodness!
Super Street Fighter II Turbo HD Remix online modes include Player or “Quarter” Match, Ranked Match, and Tournament Mode. The Super Street Fighter II Turbo HD Remix Beta will run for approximately eight weeks. The Capcom arcade classic receives a whole new look as Super Street Fighter II Turbo HD Remix comes to both the PlayStation Network and Xbox LIVE this fall. Capcom will maintain the integrity of the popular game by utilising the original game code while upgrading the graphics with new artwork and high resolution 1080p images. Again, all of the art, from character animation to stage backgrounds, will be completely redrawn by Udon Entertainment, the company responsible for the US Street Fighter series of comics. Super Street Fighter II Turbo HD Remix will include both online and offline competition for one or two players.
Key Features :
- All new 1080p high-definition art for Street Fighter characters and backgrounds created by Udon Entertainment, creators of the Street Fighter comic books.
- Features all 17 of the original Super Street Fighter® II Turbo characters including Ryu, Guile, M. Bison and Akuma.
- New optional “Rebalanced” Mode: massive changes across the board to all Street Fighter characters as created and tested by some the world’s top-ranked professional Street Fighter players.
- One to two player head-to-head play either offline or online:
- Single player vs. CPU.
- Player vs. player over the same console.
- Player vs. player online.
- Training mode helps fighters hone their skills.
- Improved network code for the best possible online fighting game experience.
- Numerous online features:
- In-game voice chatting between players.
- Matchmaking flexibility through multiple options.
- Personal and friends statistics tracking.
- Quarter Match Mode – this spectator-based system allows online competitors (two competitors and up to four spectators) to use a “virtual quarter” to buy into heated two-player matches.
- Comprehensive worldwide rankings and leaderboards by character - tracks overall wins and losses, number of throws, perfects, highest combos and more.
- Widescreen support with option to select classic 4:3 mode for SF purists.
- Choose from either classic Super Street Fighter II Turbo music or optional newly remixed tunes.
- Option to play as the original Super Street Fighter II Turbo 2D sprites for traditionalists.
The final version of Super Street Fighter II Turbo HD Remix will be available for Xbox Live Arcade and Playstation Network later this year.
More articles about Super Street Fighter II Turbo HD Remix