Rising Eagle: Futuristic Infantry Warfare redefines the pace and gameplay of multiplayer tactical shooters. Set in 2040, gamers participate in the conflicts of tomorrow in urban and open field infantry combat. Equipped with exoskeleton suits, C&C systems and an obscene amount of fire power go visit your dream locations: Paris and China, and then blow them to pieces! (You can bring your buddies too).
The Rising Eagle announcement builds off the momentum of other ad-sponsored launches -- original titles such as Trackmania and the highly-anticipated Quake Live both leverage the benefits of IGA’s in-game advertising, creating value for the entire gaming community.
The partnership with IGA benefits advertisers, publishers, developers, and players. Advertisers access a coveted, highly engaged demographic; publishers harness advertising revenue to offset rising development costs; developers continue to create compelling story lines and advanced game play features; and consumers are able to enjoy revolutionary titles such as Rising Eagle free-of-charge.
On behalf of premium advertisers, IGA places relevant, contextual advertisements within the game’s dynamic urban environment. Seeing familiar well-known brands on billboards and shop fronts further enhances the all-encompassing sense of realism for the gamer.
Ed Bartlett, VP Publisher Relations – Europe of IGA Worldwide says: “The release of a top tier title like Rising Eagle: Futuristic Infantry Warfare for free demonstrates IGA’s continued drive to offset the rapidly rising cost of developing premium games. As in-game ad budgets steadily increase the “freemium” model which IGA pioneered will further illustrate the company’s commitment to bringing games to market in a manner that benefits consumers, developers, publishers and advertisers.
Yaron Dotan, CEO of Invasion Interactive says: “The ability to freely distribute a high quality shooter such as Rising Eagle, while maintaining a solid revenue stream from in-game advertising, is a revolutionary capability made possible by IGA Worldwide. Having the ad-serving technology easily accessed through a single point of contact enables us to focus our efforts on delivering quality game-play experiences.”
- Wild freedom of movement – players can "Power-Jump" between buildings, "Power-Run" for fast sprints, breach (break) through numerous obstacles, climb trees, fall harmlessly from incredible heights (Leap from the Eiffel tower!) and much more!
- Play on 13 distinct maps with varying gameplay styles and tactics!
- Futuristic technologies that include exoskeletons for every type of soldier – every technological aspect of the game is based on current trends in military research and development.
- Play as one of 6 different roles: Platoon Leader, Squad Leader, Sniper, Armored Battle Engineer (ABE), Battle Hacker and Trooper.
- The Battle Hacker - a revolutionary player class. Players can hack enemy IT systems in order to destroy or control them, using a special dedicated interface!
- Over 40 types of weapons – including contemporary and futuristic ones!
- Autonomous weapon systems, such as defense turrets and intelligent explosive charges!
- Innovative command and control system, enabling fast and intelligent cooperation between players.
- Two completely different detailed urban settings: Paris (France) and Fuijan (China), including vast, monumental buildings (Eiffel tower and Victory gate in real world size!).
- Fight for one of three elite military units: the United States Marine Corps, the Chinese People's Liberation Army Marines, or the European Federation of Nations (EFN) Sturmwehr.
- Continuous and persistent character development - players advance in ranks and gain medals and awards according to their in-game actions.
- Support of up to 32 players simultaneously on LAN or the Internet.
More articles about Rising Eagle: Futuristic Infantry Warfare