SimCity Creator for the Wii
Be a powerful mayor -- create, enjoy and destroy your ultimate city. Start by zoning your city, constructing homes, businesses, factories, skyscrapers, freeways, railroads, and much more. SimCity Creator is a visually exciting experience with a completely new user interface, designed specifically for the Wii and the Wii remote. You’ll discover many ways to customize your city, including 13 city styles to explore, such as American, European and Asian themes. More city styles will be revealed, so stay tuned for more information!
You can also place a selection of more than 30 “Hero” buildings into your city to make it distinctive and momentous. Some of these iconic buildings are based on the current day, some on history and some on fantasy. The more city styles you explore, the more Hero building options you have.
- Construct amazing cities with a wide variety of choices. Create a New York-style metropolis, a romantic European city, an exotic Asian paradise, a futuristic Cyberscape or combine them to make something truly unique.
- Lay waste to your city with a variety of epic disasters, including earthquakes, meteors, and giant monsters. Prepare for and handle unexpected crises.
- Create your city with your Wii remote, using it to draw curvy roads, shape the layout out your neighborhoods, and place landmarks of your choice.
- Hire assistants who help you run your city and can build new neighborhoods based on their unique personalities.
- When you feel like getting a closer look, get into a helicopter or airplane and fly through your city and check out all the details of your creation.
For the first time, take the liberty to build transportation systems with free placement of rounded and curved roads and rail lines, taking your city to new creative and curvy heights. And get a new perspective on your cityscape from a helicopter, a jet or a propeller plane which you can use to fly over your creation. Check out what you’ve built in your aircraft of choice!
Disasters that players of SimCity always love remain an important and entertaining element in SimCity Creator. Using the Wii remote you can create earthquakes, tornados, call in destructive robots and monsters, create fires and discover many more ways to cause havoc. You created it, and now you can destroy it. With hours of fun and replayability, the fate of your city and its citizens are in your hands!
SimCity Creator for NDS
Guide your city from ancient times into the future...
Evolve your city through time, starting with ancient times, the middle ages, modern times, present day and the future. Four play modes are available, Challenge, Free Play, Chance Encounter and Gallery, giving options to make the game as challenging or as creative as you want. Earn epic landmarks along the way to enhance your city and mark your progress into the next era. Choose your path through history and make a city for the ages.
As your city grows and your population becomes richer and wiser, you will move through one historic era to another. Your technology advances, the look of your city evolves, and the problems you face grow more and more challenging. Earn epic landmarks to enhance your city and mark your progress into the next era. Choose your path through history and make a city for the ages.
- From the dawn of civilization to the future, your city will evolve through time, its growth dependant upon your decisions and achievements.
- Experience historic times like the Renaissance and Industrial Revolution.
- Take pictures of your city landscape and exchange with friends by using DS wireless communication. You can see exchanged photos in the menu screen of your game.
- Earn epic landmarks to enhance your city. You earn these monuments each time you progress to the next era of history.
- Explore two modes: Challenge Mode, where you guide your city through historic ages, and Free Play, where you can create cities within any time of history.
SimCity Creator will be available on the Wii and NDS on Sept. 23, 2008 in North America and on Sept. 19, 2008 in Europe and Asia-Pacific regions.
More articles about SimCity Creator