Galactic Dream: Rage of War it's a 3D strategy game in real time in which you gather resources, build facilities in space and train star-ships with the final purpose of decimating your enemies. Humanity has now less than one hundred years to forever abandon the Colonies to search for another home world, if they are to survive against the menace coming from the galactic core.
Galactic Dream: Rage of War will definitely attract the audience through its acceptable learning curve, the attention for details and visionary insight of Evolution Vault® team, and also the frequently updated contents.
Bellow are the changes for the Patches v1.2:
- Display problems and text overlaps with some NVidia video cards;
- Queue problem when placing orders at multiple buildings;
- Refineries have gained full mobility when moved around asteroids.
- In-game GUI hide function - press the red arrow on Mini-Map;
- Predefined Startup Settings to Customizer;
- The Game Manual, which includes the Galactic Chronicles;
- New tracks (14) to the FULL version, 11 of them by Trevor Lentz.
- Replaced many graphical elements, mostly menus;
- Optimizations to game engine for smoother run;
- Randomized the music playlist order;
- F8 key reveals owned units/buildings out of total created,
- as well as player control (human/computer) by their colors;
- Improved network transmission;
- Replaced/added several sounds (unit weapons, voices);
- Changed few unit engagement animations.
Bellow are the changes for the Patches v1.2:
- some text overlaps in the interface;
- network synchronization and other multiplayer tweaks;
- customizer options, such as texture quality;
- mini-map location box gets cut off.
- a simplified, more reliable in-game menu to the bottom of the screen;
- restart option in both custom game and campaign;
- new game tutorial with voice;
- selection and building commands for different structures;
- queue for buildings for the drone to build;
- the mini-map "fog of war";
- camera rotation with mouse wheel (or middle button);
- additional screen resolutions in customizer;
- building/unit hotkeys;
- multiplayer AI opponents with difficulty settings.
- overall game performance;
- graphics to planets, atmospheres, menus;
- tweaked campaign missions;
- tweaked mobile turrets, speed increased;
- buildings move faster now;
- replaced some unit engaging sounds.
Bellow are the changes for the Patches v1.0F:
- Fixed a bug that could cause the game to behave strangely;
- Added Ship/Building Class descriptions;
- Showing class when building is in construction;
- Corectly aligned unit list and changed the graphic display;
- Fixed problen with in-game messages not always showing up;
- Added Playing Session Elapsed Time;
- Added small construction effect;
- Added small mining effect;
- Some collision fixes & minor improvements;
- Collision activated for buildings in construction;
- Fixed bug: player winning in 4 vs 4 games, when one enemy was left;
- Quick Start set to 3 vs 3 game (before was: 4 vs 4);
- Custom Game is now set to a 2 vs 2 game (before was: 3 vs 3);
- Removed standard AI from the enviroment (asteroids);
- Removed the ability to change the active player with the 'N' key;
- Fixed bug: workers mining and constructing at the same time;
- Disabled shortcuts when message ('Enter' to type) is active;
- Disabled rectangular selection when in-game Menu is on screen;
- Fixed scroll speed in when in-game menu is active;
- Added map rotation by holding right click and moving toward screen edges;
- Added cheat codes. Check them out here.
- Lead one of two distinctive and thriving species, forged into the heat of the galactic battle: the Terrans and the Argo. Two different sides, two unique playing styles, each coming with characteristic technology tree, units and combat tactics;
- Over 50 different units and buildings, each playing its own part into the interspecies war;
- Controlling hundred of units; experience war at a new scale;
- A Universe in 3 Dimensions, offering you multiple perspectives over the battlefield;
- The epical Campaign will introduce you into the Galactic Dream captivating world, pushing even further the gaming experience;
- Single Player mode featuring randomized maps each time you play against the ravenous AI;
- The Multiplayer Client supports 8+ players over the Internet (through Evolution Vault's free online gaming service) or over the LAN via TCP/IP;
- The Advanced control features will enhance players experience. For example the Shift Feature allows complex building tasks and multiple structures movement at the same time;
- Included Campaign Editor that will allow players to create their own custom campaigns.
The complete game is available for on-line download.
More articles about Galactic Dream: Rage of War