In the Stone Age world of StoneAge 2 every player arranges his personal dwelling right from the start. With its many features the so-called "den" functions as base camp and newsroom for each resident simultaneously. It allows players not only to store their equipment and items, but to browse information and images from the progress of their online career in several different albums. They can record their own adventures and experiences with the album functions, write their own personal diary and transfer both directly to their own genuine weblog. A pet list within the houses of the free Free2Play MMORPG in manga style gives players a complete overview of the status of their own virtual animals.
For a limited time, new players will have the ability to snatch up the following items, absolutely free, just for checking out the wonderful world of Stone Age 2.
- One Small Shell Axe - Arm yourself for adventure with this free weapon that'll see you through many days of hard fighting!
- Ten Fruit of Perception - Each Fruit of Perception doubles the Experience you receive from battles for two hours - what a sweet snack!
- Five Wizard's Feed Soups - Each cup of this mystical broth raises the Loyalty and Mood of one Pal straight to 100! Perfect for quickly turning a wild Pal into a trusted companion!
- Five Dinosaur Cookies - Because dinosaurs ate cookies too; it's just that none of them fossilized so we have no record. You might want to try one of these when your endurance is low.
One addition to open beta is a new tournament structure that will be available for all weight classes and they will run 24 hours a day seven days a week and feature instant prize distribution after each tournament has been completed.
Unlike in the wilderness, players don't need to fear for their beloved pets as long as they are in their den. Their virtual companions are secure from robbers and thieves here and can safely roam as they please. Two grim guards in front of every door make sure that nobody without permission enters the dwelling. But friends may pass by at any time for a visit and have a look at the albums. In addition to events within the game like level-ups, players can record their own comments and thoughts in these. Whoever does'nt like the initial equipment of their virtual home, can equip it with some neat furniture items like sandbags for the training of their pets. Even an enlargement of ones den is possible, if players need more space to invite and host their new friends. And if they no longer like the neighbourhood of their home village, they can easily move their household to another place. Even guilds can establish joint guild houses in StoneAge 2 to gather there to plan new challenges and adventures.
Primeval spirits, mythical beings and dinosaurs once roamed the lovingly animated world of StoneAge 2. But since the mysterious disappearance of the mighty dinosaurs, aggressive and evil creatures have taken over the world. Hunting, gathering and defending their soil now dominate the everyday life of the Manga characters. Players fan out from their individual housing to look for food and resources. Fortunately for them, the pets stand by their sides with their unique fighting and healing talents. Players will attentively take care of their virtual companions. With good upbringing and training some might even be used as mounts. Hobby Neanderthals can choose from almost 200 pets and even create their own unique creature as a loyal escort.
Along with an enhanced pet system comes a revolutionary way for users to interact with their pets such as a fixed camera to allow users to get in-game info from a Web site even when they are not connected to the game itself. Pets can also keep in contact with the users through Internet-capable mobile phones and other media features that DigiPark wants to incorporate into online gaming.
- Free online role-playing game
- Turn-based fights
- 12 different main characters
- Sophisticated and extensive pet system: almost 200 pets to choose from, which can communicate with their owners via e-mail
- Pets can be used as mounts
- Breeding of your own Pets
- Housing system with furnishing and possible relocation
- Guild system with guild events and guild housing
- PvP and tournament system (PVP duells)
- Battles against boss characters
- Weather system with impact on the world
- Item crafting: create your own equipment
- Egg laying function: Pets can father offspring
- Integrated item shop
- In-game chat and blog system