Pool Party is a fully-featured pool and snooker simulation featuring a diverse range of game modes and settings and, of course, will make the best possible use of the Wii's control system.
Grab your stick and go head-to-head in Pool Party for Wii. With 13 different types of pool, including 9-Ball, 8-Ball, Rotation, Black Jack and Snooker, there's a game of billiards to satisfy any pool shark. You'll be hustling pros in a range of environments, from the seediest dive bars to opulent mansions and supremely luxurious yachts. Pool Party includes competitors with intelligent AI and tables with real-world physics. With shot placement, targeting and adjustments mediated through the Wii's motion-sensing control system, Pool Party represents the
most definitive pool simulation yet seen on Nintendo hardware.
- 13 different game modes
- 10 different rooms and tables
- Your choice of cue and balls
- Supports single player and multiplayer games
- Full 3D environments and characters with stylized graphics
- Immersive sound environment that enhances the gameplay experience
- Competitors have intelligent AI and the tables have a realistic physics engine.
Pool Party will be released on July 19, 2008