Once you’ve made your profile you’ve got some difficult decisions to make – will you go for a heavy-weight muscle car, an all-terrain rally car, or a modified classic? What kind of paint job will you select? Don’t forget that looking cool is all part of the fun! Will you go straight for a Grand Prix or should you put some Practice in first? Whatever you choose, the action will be frantic, the competition mean and the hazards numerous.
Sounds just perfect to me!
Key Features :
- Over 30 vehicles to race, including Rally, 4x4, Sports, Muscle, Custom and Classic cars.
- New vehicles and add-ons to unlock as you progress.
- Hugely diverse track themes including races in jungles, deserts, polar caps, canyons, coastlines, islands, ruins, and modern-day sprawling cities.
- You control the location and severity of the hazards along the route.
- Grand Prix, Single Race, Tournament and Practice modes.
- Multiplayer modes for 2-4 players with one game card.
- Classic top-down arcade racing
Super Speed Machines is currently scheduled for release Sept. 25, 2008.