Get ready to kick, spike and sweep with Elephant Entertainment’s new, action-filled, 3v3 online casual multiplayer soccer game – GONG! Goal or No Goal. This revolutionary new title fuses sports, social interaction and community to create a fun, family-friendly game with a variety of unique features that will be available for full online play in September, followed by a retail version with additional exclusive content in December.
GONG! Goal Or No Goal! goes far beyond your average soccer or MMO game and even includes daily, repeatable quests for those who prefer to play solo as well as the ability to send emails and gifts to other players.
Once in the game, players can also earn Star Points and Coins. Star Points are earned based upon player performance during matches and are used to customize and upgrade player avatars. Coins are earned as players participate in the online community and can be used to purchase rare in-game items or to participate in special events.
- An Exciting Online Community that has a built in friends list, a mail system for easy communication and areas that allow players to show off their scoring achievements;
- Fully Customizable 3D Avatars with an ever-expanding selection of clothes and accessories;
- Over 100 Unique Skills so players can customize their play;
- Unique Playgrounds with hundreds of secret areas, passageways and unexpected surprises;
- Fun Daily Quests for those who want to play during a short break.
GONG is a Free to Play MMO that will be available online in Sept. and will retail in Dec. 2008 with additional Exclusive Content.