DropCast charts the ever-so-slightly macabre adventures of Ingrid and her re-animated plush toys. A series of casual game titles are planned, all designed to innovate game-play on their respective target gaming platforms.
Get ready for some spell casting mayhem in this wicked fusion of puzzle game and battle mechanics! Ingrid didn’t play nice with the other boys and girls so she decided to make some new friends…from her stuffed animals. Once the toys came to life they needed life skills, and she was happy to teach them 24 devastating spells to use and abuse.
- A quirky new entry into the puzzle category.
- One cart play for up to 4 people!
- Endless combinations, never play the same game twice.
- Ingrid's Curse: Meet Ingrid and take on her twisted puzzle challenge. Form rows of blocks on one screen by creatively matching them to one another.
- Battle Royale: Ingrid's toys are alive, and they’re not in the mood to make friends. Take on other toys in the mash-up of block matching and spell casting, where a good offense is an important as a good defense. Peruse through the Spells Library and learn the toy’s various modes of attack.
DropCast, an exciting character based action puzzle game, will be released Sept. 2008 for NDS.