A refreshing twist on a classic sport, RocketBowl offers a 50’s style retro-futuristic vibe, out-of-this-world courses and rocket-powered bowling balls; Rocket Bowl rolls a perfect game of fun on the Xbox360™ LIVE® Arcade. Players will compete in tournaments, challenge their friends in multiplayer, test their bowling skills and more!
- Rocket-Powered Bowling Balls – RocketBowl takes the sport to a whole other level with rocket powered balls that can boost, jump and turn to help players knock down the pins and earn extra points with wild shots.
- 10 Crazy Bowling Courses – In addition to a regular bowling alley, RocketBowl features 9 crazy courses filled with ramps, tunnels, loops, hills, curves and more to create a bowling experience like never before.
- Fun and Varied Single-Player Mode – Single-player RocketBowl allows players to take on the variety of courses in Free Play mode; or challenge the course pros in Tournament and Challenge modes, where they can wager and win money to upgrade their equipment.
- Exciting Multiplayer Matches – Up to 4 friends can compete against each other over Xbox LIVE or locally on one system. Xbox LIVE play features Player (unranked) and Ranked matches.
- Upgrade Your Equipment – Using cash earned by winning matches players can upgrade from more than 15 unique bowling balls including Strawbally, 8-Ball, the Jupiter 5000 and the Kalamazoo Special – more powerful bowling balls feature enhanced boost and curve abilities.
RocketBowl will launch on Xbox Live Arcade Sept. 10, 2008 for 800 Microsoft Points