The sequel will continue the original game’s spine-tingling supernatural suspense story of an escalating paranormal crisis that threatens to destroy a major American city. At the center of the calamity is the mysterious Alma, whose rage against those who wronged her triggered a chain of events that have spiraled completely out of control. Now that she has free reign, the consequences will be unimaginable.
Beginning shortly before the ending of F.E.A.R., a Special Forces squad is on a routine mission when the city of Auburn is rocked by a supernatural explosion. Alma, a girl with immense power and a thirst for revenge, has unleashed her wrath upon the city and thrown it into chaos. The squad must combat enemy forces and the supernatural as they struggle to find a way to stop Alma and uncover the mysterious forces arrayed against them before it’s too late.
Featuring enhanced enemy AI and weapons, as well as new locations and powers, Project Origin resumes the gripping tale of suspense, action and horror that begun in F.E.A.R. Beginning shortly before the ending of the first game, a Special Forces squad is on a routine mission when the city of Auburn is rocked by a supernatural explosion. Alma has unleashed her wrath upon the city.
- Strategic environmental combat opportunities available to both you and your enemies
- Slow time using your character’s enhanced reflexes
- In your face close-quarter action in a variety of indoor and outdoor environments
- Battle all-new enemies that employ advanced combat tactics
- Test your nerves and face your FEARS as you battle new characters and unravel a terrifying mystery
- Utilize the world interaction enhancements to create instant cover or remove obstacles
- Play with and against friends in multiplayer competition
- Enhanced graphics engine takes action horror to new heights through enhanced visuals and effects
- Enemies behave realistically and use the environment against you through vastly enhanced enemy Artificial Intelligence
- Maintains the authenticity of the Alma storyline and players will know this is the only place to continue the saga
More articles about F.E.A.R. 2: Project Origin