Delivering the fun, excitement and teamwork of championship cheerleading, We Cheer utilizes full-motion based controls to let players dance to the music of 30 licensed songs.
Putting players at the center of a nationwide cheerleading competition, We Cheer utilizes two Wii Remotes as virtual pom-poms to create an authentic cheerleading experience. Players must move the wireless Wii Remotes as directed by the on-screen indicators to choreographed routines, utilizing a full range of arm and body movements such as spins and twists. As each routine is successfully performed, the player will be able to recruit new team members to their squad, adding new cheerleading abilities and choreographed routines. The first cheerleading video game to offer licensed music, We Cheer features 30 smash-hit master recordings for players to perform to, including tracks from Hilary Duff, Aly & AJ, The Plain White T's and Natasha Bedingfield.
Letting friends and family participate in the cheerleading fun, We Cheer features cooperative and competitive multiplayer modes for up to four players to determine who deserves to stand at the top of the pyramid. The game also features a workout mode that lets players keep track of approximately how many calories they have burned while cheering. Each character in the game is fully customizable, with a variety of uniforms, shoes and accessories to choose from for added personalization.
- Use two Wii Remotes as virtual pom-poms in a championship cheerleading contest
- Dance and cheer to the hottest music from artists of the past, present and future. Groove to teen sensations Hilary Duff and Aly and AJ to the 70's disco band, KC & The
Sunshine Band to the hottest rock bands of today like Paramore and Boys Like Girls.
- Create your ultimate cheerleader by customizing her with the perfect competition outfit. Choose from a variety of tops, bottoms, shoes and more that will make your cheerleader look super cute and ready to perform her best on stage.
- Choose a mode that suits your mood. Burn some calories in Exercise Mode, compete for the Captain position in 2 player Campaign Mode or play with up to 4 players in Party Mode and show them who is the #1 cheerleader.
- Get totally immersed in the game by using your entire body to spin, kick, jump and dance to various choreographed routines. Not only can you cheer and dance, you can also recruit new squad members, unlock new teammates, outfits, songs and more!
We Cheer will be exclusively available for Wii throughout North America in Fall 2008, and Europe in Q1, 2009.
More articles about We Cheer