Pop Star Guitar is a Music-Based rhythm-action game for tweens and teens in which the player adopts the role of a lead guitarist forming a band, helping band-members to become stars The game will feature popular licensed music performed by the original artist like Miley Cyrus, Maroon 5, Fall Out Boy, Rihanna, Jonas Brothers and many more!
The game takes the player through a journey of self-improvement and transformation.Throughout the game the player improves his or her skills to deliver better, more challenging and rewarding performances that in turn delivers success, money, independence and fame.
PopStar Guitar features a single player Career Mode and two-player Co-operative Mode, along with single player and multi-player mini-games. The game takes the player on a musical journey that starts with forming a garage band to playing at 25 unique venues and eventually performing in the worldwide "Battle of the Bands" contest. Twelve playable characters are featured in the game and can be customized to give the band its own unique look.
Exclusively for the Wii, PopStar Guitar will come with the AirG, a peripheral that snaps onto the Wii Remote and turns the controller into an electrifying air guitar. For PS2 players, PopStar Guitar will function with any PS2 compatible guitar peripheral.
- Single player Career Mode
- Single player and multi-player mini games
- 60 pop songs, including masters performed by the original artist
- 12 playable characters (6 male / 6 female)
- Form your own band and customize your band’s look
- 25 visually stunning venues
- 20 lead guitars, 20 bass guitars, 20 rhythm guitars, 10 drum sets. Each with a unique shape and / or texture
- VIP vehicles
- 3 Difficulty Levels – Easy, Medium and Hard
- Unlock videos of your band in Studio Mode
PopStar Guitar will be available for the Wii and the PS2 in October 2008.
More articles about PopStar Guitar