Developed by series creator Rockstar North and set in Liberty City, the latest installment in the enormously successful Grand Theft Auto series features a painstakingly detailed and life-like city for players to explore; a rich, immersive narrative experience; an original soundtrack highlighting the cultural eclecticism of Liberty City; and newly expanded multiplayer just for the PC.
What does the American dream mean today?
For Niko Bellic fresh off the boat from Europe, it is the hope he can escape from his past. For his cousin, Roman, it is the vision that together they can find fortune in Liberty City, gateway to the land of opportunity. As they slip into debt and get dragged into a criminal underworld by a series of shysters, thieves and sociopaths, they discover that the reality is very different from the dream in a city that worships money and status, and is heaven for those who have them and a living nightmare for those who don't.
- New high resolution technology brings Liberty City to life with even more stunning graphical detail
- Expanded multiplayer will require even more strategy and skill to come out on top
- Match Filtering allows you to pick your favorite multiplayer options and then instantly find online matches that fit
- Record gameplay clips and edit them together with a variety of options using the Video Editor and upload via the Rockstar Social Club
- Optimized for PC controls and Xbox 360 controller
- OS: Windows XP SP2
- Processor: Dual core processor (Intel Pentium D or better)
- RAM: 2GB
- Hard Drive: 18GB free hard disk space
- Video Card: 512MB Direct3D 10 compatible video card or Direct3D 9 card compatible with Shader
- Drive: DVD-ROM dual-layer drive
Take a tour of Liberty City over at the official website.
Rockstar Games will be bringing Grand Theft Auto IV to PC on Nov. 18th in North America and Nov. 21st in Europe.
More articles about Grand Theft Auto IV