Namco Museum: Virtual Arcade features hit games from NAMCO BANDAI Games' Xbox Live Arcade for Xbox 360 library including Ms. Pac-Man, Galaga, Dig Dug, Pac-Man Championship Edition and Mr. Driller Online. Each Xbox LIVE enabled game features unique online leaderboards and artwork mimicking their original arcade cabinets. Post your high score online to see where you rank against the rest of the world. In addition to the Xbox Live Arcade titles, Namco Museum: Virtual Arcade features over 20 additional favorites. Play through newly arranged versions of Dig Dug, Pac-Man and Galaga never before seen on a home console, as well as arcade perfect renditions of Motos, Pole Position, Rolling Thunder, and Galaga '88, just to name a few.
Also included in Namco Museum: Virtual Arcade:
- Pac-Man Championship Edition brings the first new set of mazes to the Pac-Man universe in over 26 years with funky retro neon graphics and innovative rules. Created exclusively for the Xbox 360 by Pac-Man's original creator, Toru Iwatani, Pac-Man Championship Edition was met with critical acclaim when it was released in the summer of 2007 for Xbox LIVE Arcade for Xbox 360.
- Mr. Driller Online takes the fun and fast paced gameplay of Mr. Driller and brings it online! Compete against friends in exciting multiplayer matches as you drill deep down into a vast well combining same colored blocks for big combos. The player with the highest score after three minutes wins the round.
- Pac-Man (1980): Guide PAC-MAN though the original arcade classic. Avoid ghosts as you chomp away at pellets to clear each stage. Find the power pellets to turn the tables on the ensuing ghosts and take a bite out of them.
- Galaga (1981): Pilot an advanced space fighter and destroy an alien invasion. Shoot through their formations as they descend upon your ship.
- Galaxian (1979): Defeat wave after wave of dragonfly-like enemies through this precursor to Galaga.
- Dig Dug (1982): Dig out tunnels and dislodge heavy rocks to defeat nefarious enemies. If all else fails, use your pump to inflate and blow up tricky monsters. The round is over when all the enemies have been destroyed.
- Xevious (1982) : This classic arcade shoot ‘em up enlists players to target air and ground units as they fight their way enemy territory.
- Pole Position (1982): Take first place in the premiere arcade racing classic.
- And much more!
Namco Museum: Virtual Arcade will be available on Xbox Live Arcade this November for an MSRP of $29.99.