James Bond is back to settle the score in Quantum of Solace: The Game. Introducing a more lethal and cunningly efficient Bond, the game blends intense first-person action with a unique third-person cover combat system that allows players to truly feel what it is like to be the ultimate secret agent as they use their stealth, precision shooting and lethal combat skills to progress through missions. Seamlessly blending the heart-pounding action and excitement of the upcoming “Quantum of Solace” feature film with the “Casino Royale” movie, the title propels players into the cinematic experience of international espionage. Based on the renowned Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare game engine that has been specifically engineered to immerse players in the Bond universe, Quantum of Solace: The Game delivers superior high-definition graphics, reactive AI and visually stunning locations inspired by locales portrayed in the films.
Key Features :
- Quantum of Solace: The Game marks the first time players can become the dangerous and cunning Bond as portrayed by Daniel Craig in “Quantum of Solace” and “Casino Royale.”
- From silent take downs and sneaking through confined spaces, to one-on-one shoot outs and large scale battles, players experience a variety of gameplay that challenges them to think through situations and choose how they progress, whether it’s through covert means or confronting enemies in full force.
- Players engage in both first-person and third-person gameplay that allows gamers to be Bond in unscripted battles against the world’s most evil villains and mercenaries.
- Filled with armed combat, massive explosions and vertigo-inducing chases, gamers are immersed in an authentic Bond universe and drawn into epic movie moments with theatrical camera angles, split screen effects, picture-in-picture sequences, and amazing environments inspired by real world locations such as Montenegro, Venice, Bolivia and Austria.
- Bringing James Bond to next-gen consoles for the first time, gamers now have the ability to battle online in a variety of modes.
Wii Specific Features:
- Paying special attention towards making the game one of the most graphically stunning titles on the Wii, Quantum of Solace: The Game is filled with armed combat, massive explosions and vertigo-inducing chases. Gamers are further drawn into epic movie moments with theatrical camera angles, split screen effects, picture-in-picture sequences, and visually stunning real world locations such as Montenegro, Venice, Bolivia and Austria.
- Players fully immerse themselves into the Bond universe utilizing controls designed specifically for the Wii. Players may choose to use the unique Wii Remote and Nunchuk control scheme to seamlessly target and engage their enemies or they can leverage the Wii Zapper to truly step into the shoes of James Bond.
- Bringing James Bond to the Wii for the first time, gamers now have the ability to battle their friends in online multiplayer battle. Players can also engage with up to four players in split screen local multiplayer games, a mode that is exclusive to the Wii platform.
NDS Specific Features:
- Quantum of Solace: The Game for the Nintendo DS introduces streamlined controls, with players stealthily navigating the treacherous world and engaging in intense combat using only the stylus for a unique and compelling James Bond experience.
- Choose how you want to complete your missions. Use your skills in espionage, to silently disable your foes. Take aim from a distance to remove enemies with deadly precision. Or come in close for melee combat in an innovative touch screen combat system.
- Earn Bond points, collect better items, and use special playing cards to customize and enhance your abilities. Choose where you want to upgrade your character to enhance your favorite style of play. Explore the world for rare and powerful items.
- The game narrative accentuates key movie events from both “Quantum of Solace” and “Casino Royale,” as players control James Bond through in-game conversations with multiple narrative options. Choosing the right one can unlock new abilities and uncover special items.
James Bond: Quantum of Solace is in development for NDS, PS2, Wii, PS3, X360, PC, and scheduled for Nov. 4, 2008 release.
More articles about James Bond 007: Quantum of Solace