To get the pack, simply play Burnout Paradise while connected to the PlayStation Network, and the game will automatically download the update.
These trophies are awarded for the gameplay that shipped in the original Burnout Paradise disk version.
- Burnout Paradise Elite Awarded for successfully collecting all trophies from Burnout Paradise (excluding Additional Content trophies).
- Repair your car Awarded for driving through any Auto Repair.
- Set a Time Road Rule on any road Awarded for beating any of the original Time Road Rule scores.
- Set a Showtime Road Rule on any road Awarded for beating any of the original Showtime Road Rule scores.
- Win a Race Awarded for winning any Offline Race.
- Smash 3 Burnout Billboards Awarded when you smash through your 3rd pristine Burnout Billboard.
- Smash 30 Burnout Billboards Awarded when you smash through your 30th pristine Burnout Billboard.
- Smash 60 Burnout Billboards Awarded when you smash through your 60th pristine Burnout Billboard.
- Drive through 10 sets of Yellow Smash Gates Awarded when you drive through your 10th set of Yellow Smash Gates.
- Drive through 50 sets of Yellow Smash Gates Awarded when you drive through your 50th set of Yellow Smash Gates.
- Drive through 200 sets of Yellow Smash Gates Awarded when you drive through your 200th set of Yellow Smash Gates.
- Earn your 'D' Class License Awarded when you receive your 'D' Class License.
- Earn your 'C' Class License Awarded when you receive your 'C' Class License.
- Earn your 'B' Class License Awarded when you receive your 'B' Class License.
- Earn your 'A' Class License Awarded when you receive your 'A' Class License.
- Earn your 'Burnout' Driving License Awarded when you receive your 'Burnout' Driving License.
- Shutdown the Nakamura SI-7 Awarded when you Shutdown the Nakamura SI-7.
- Score a x3 Multiplier in Showtime Awarded for reaching a x3 Multiplier in Showtime.
- Score a x5 Multiplier in Showtime Awarded for reaching a x5 Multiplier in Showtime.
- Perform 3 Takedowns Awarded for performing your third Takedowns.
- Drive through a Repair Shop during a Road Rage Awarded for driving through an Auto Repair during any Offline Road Rage.
- Perform a 180 degree Flatspin Awarded for performing a "Flatspin" of at least 180 degrees.
- Successfully land your first Super Jump Awarded when you successfully land your 1st Super Jump.
- Score a Burnout Chain of x2 Awarded for achieving your first Boost Chain of x2.
- Score a Burnout Chain of x4 Awarded for achieving your first Boost Chain of x4.
- Survive a Marked Man Awarded for winning any Offline Marked Man.
- Beat the target score in Stunt Run Awarded for winning any Offline Stunt Run.
- Power Park your car Awarded for successfully "Power Parking" your car between two other vehicles.
- Set 10 Showtime Road Rules Awarded when you set your 10th Showtime Road Rule.
- Set 10 Time Road Rules Awarded when you set your 10th Time Road Rule.
- Complete 5 Burning Routes Awarded when you complete your 5th Burning Route.
- Drive on the wrong side of the road for 547 yards Awarded for driving a distance of 547 yards in Oncoming Traffic in one go.
- Shutdown the Carson Inferno Van Awarded when you "Shutdown" the Carson Inferno Van.
- Score over 50,000 in a Stunt Run Awarded for scoring over 50,000 in any Offline Stunt Run.
- Successfully land 10 Super Jumps Awarded when you successfully land your 10th Super Jump.
- Land a Barrel Roll jump Awarded for successfully landing a Barrel Roll jump.
- Find all the Events around Paradise City Awarded when you have discovered every event in Paradise City.
- Visit all the Car Parks in Paradise City Awarded when you discover every Car Park in Paradise City.
- Drive 750 miles Awarded when you reach a total car distance driven of 750 miles.
- Invite a friend to join you in Paradise City Awarded for sending an online game invite to another player.
- Complete a Freeburn Challenge Awarded when you complete your 1st Freeburn Challenge.
- Visit a Gas Station during a Race Awarded for driving through a Gas Station during any Offline Race.
- Visit a Paint shop to change your vehicle colour Awarded for driving through any Paint Shop to change your vehicle colour.
- Enter a Road Rage in the Carson Inferno Van Awarded for entering any Offline Road Rage in the Carson Inferno Van.
- Visit the Airfield Awarded for visiting the Airfield in Silver Lake.
- Visit the Quarry Awarded for visiting the Quarry in White Mountain.
- Jump Dead Man's Edge Awarded when you first jump over Dead Man's Edge in White Mountain.
- Jump over another Player's Car Awarded for jumping over another player's car in an online game.
- Complete 10 Freeburn Challenges Awarded when you complete your 10th Freeburn Challenge.
- 8 Players meet in the Wildcats' Baseball Stadium Awarded for meeting up with 7 other players inside the Wildcats' Baseball Stadium in an online game.
- Send a Mugshot or Smugshot Awarded for sending a "Mugshot" or "Smughot" to another player during an online game (requires a USB camera to be connected).
Burnout Paradise Cagney Trophies
- Take part in an Online Stunt Run Awarded for taking part in an Online Stunt Run.
- Take part in an Online Marked Man Awarded for taking part in an Online Marked Man.
- Be on the Blue team for Online Road Rage Awarded for taking part in an Online Road Rage as a Runner on the Blue Team.
- Be on the Red team for Online Road Rage Awarded for taking part in an Online Road Rage as a Chaser on the Red Team.
- Complete your first Timed Challenge Awarded when you complete your 1st Timed Challenge.
- Complete 10 Timed Challenges Awarded when you complete your 10th Timed Challenge.
Burnout Paradise Bikes Pack Trophies
- Ride 50 Miles Offline on a bike Awarded when you reach a total bike distance ridden of 50 miles.
- Complete any Bike Day Road Rule Awarded when you set your 1st bike Day Road Rule.
- Complete any Bike Night Road Rule Awarded when you set your 1st bike Night Road Rule.
- 24 hours in Paradise on a bike Awarded for spending a full 24 hour day and night cycle riding a bike.
- Ride 10 miles on a bike in an 8 player lobby. Awarded for riding 10 miles on a bike in an 8 player online game.
- Complete 5 Bike Challenges Awarded when you complete your 5th Freeburn Challenge on a bike.
- Earn 100% on your Bike License Awarded when you reach 100% complete on your Bike License.
Burnout Paradise saves are locked to your profile. We had hoped to use this to retroactively award trophies, but we discovered during testing that this is not possible. You will therefore require a fresh game-save to receive trophies in Burnout Paradise.
Feel the adrenaline course through your veins as you take to the road for the first time in Paradise City, where the action is all around you. Explore the city, discover events, and look for the best opportunities to crash, jump and pull signature takedowns. In Burnout Paradise you’re given the keys to the city, but it’s up to you to earn the keys to the meanest and most dangerous cars on the street, and earn your Burnout licence.
With true open world freedom, seamless 'EasyDrive' online multiplayer, four unique single-player events, and hundreds of online Freeburn challenges, Burnout Paradise thrusts gamers into an incredibly vivid HD world that pushes the limits of the PS3 and Xbox 360. The white knuckle action explodes as players pull up at any stoplight and spin their wheels to jumpstart the action.
Spectacular bone-crushing crashes and an unparalleled sense of speed will always be a hallmark of Burnout games but Burnout Paradise ups the ante with an all new game design that expands the experience into a deeper, ever more immersive driving dream.
Key Features :
- True Open World Freedom - The entire city will be available from the outset, giving players the freedom to explore this immersive world known as Paradise City. Experience open world driving Burnout style as the action begins with you, but it doesn't have to end.
- EasyDrive Online Social Gaming - See your friends online with the EasyDrive Friends List and connect with them instantly without having to wait or exit your game. Burnout Paradise is revolutionizing the way players jump on and offline, making it as simple and quick as possible.
- Single-player Events - Choose from Race, Marked Man, Road Rage, and Stunt by pulling up to the numerous stoplights in the game to initiate the event. The action isn't forced any longer, as players have the freedom to start and even end a challenge at their leisure.
Burnout Paradise will have you feeling every bump, crash, scrape, and collision using Sony's new Dualshock 3 Wireless Controller with rumble feature for the PS3. The EasyDrive online Friends List keeps the action flowing on the PS3, as players get into a challenge with three easy taps of a button. Once the competition heats up, players can grab snapshots as they rip through opponents and collect candid Mugshots of friends and foes alike using the PlayStation Eye. The Xbox 360 version of the game features Mugshots using Xbox LIVE Vision.
Burnout Paradise, rated E10+ by the ESRB and 3+ by PEGI, is currently available worldwide on PS3 and Xbox 360.
More articles about Burnout Paradise