My SAT Coach with The Princeton Review (NDS)
Developed in Ubisoft’s Montreal studio and in partnership with The Princeton Review, the video game will help students prepare for the SAT exam with timed drills and mini-games where scores are tracked and the player is given recommendations on how to improve testing performance. With more than 2,000 new practice questions and two diagnostic exams, My SAT Coach with The Princeton Review is an invaluable test preparation tool.
My SAT Coach is test prep with:
* Speed – Unlike traditional test preparation methods, using My SAT Coach will strengthen your speed skills by drilling you on proven Princeton Review techniques and not just practicing typical SAT questions.
* Efficiency – Through practice and repetition, My SAT Coach will build your basic skill sets, allowing you to focus your “studying” time more effectively.
* Convenience – Got some time on your hands? Try taking one of the sample tests and track your progress. Have only a few minutes? No problem! Use one of the multiple mini-games to sharpen your skills. Either way, with My SAT Coach on Nintendo DS, you can practice however, whenever and wherever you want!
- SAT Tests and Sections
- Select and test your strength in each subsection of the SAT
- Use the same tools used in a real-life test
- Pinpoint and strengthen your weaknesses with a Review System covering each answer
- Two diagnostic tests to gauge your progress
- Seven Mini-Game Drills
- Train yourself in mathematics to elude the common tricks of the SAT
- Train yourself in vocabulary and grammar
- Learn helpful methods to better time management and reduce stress
- Personal Follow-Up
- Track your progress in quizzes and follow the recommendations to boost your score
- The Real Expert
- Ubisoft partnered with The Princeton Review to bring you the best tools from the expert in SAT preparation.
The My Coach brand, part of Ubisoft’s Games for Everyone division, consists of a series of games that encourages players to improve themselves while being entertained at the same time. Other titles in the brand include: My Word Coach, for a stronger vocabulary; My Spanish Coach, My French Coach, My Chinese Coach and My Japanese Coach, for foreign language development; and My Weight Loss Coach, for a healthier lifestyle
My SAT Coach with The Princeton Review is rated “E” for everyone and has an MSRP of $29.99.