Music Wars Rebirth is the creation of Antuan Johnson who is happy to be bringing his music industry simulator to Wolverine Studios. Music Wars Rebirth allows players to create and manage their own record label by giving them the opportunity to both manage the financial state of their company as well as managing aspects of the artists signed to their label. The in-depth game play allows the user to track all aspects of the career of an artist as they take them from unknown talent to global superstar while catapulting their label to the top of the music industry.
Antuan began working on the Music Wars series in 2004 with a series of freeware releases. His most recent version, Music Wars 3, registered tens of thousands of downloads among various freeware and shareware sites. Fans of the series have called the games “addictive” and “brilliant” and Wolverine Studios President Gary Gorski says “I’m very excited about this new opportunity for both Antuan and our company. We’ve looked for opportunities to expand outside of our traditional sports-orientated games and I think this game will be a huge success for our company.”
Key Features :
- Check out the “interactive mode” and see how critics and audiences react to your artist’s material.
- Realistic record sales across six locations - sales are influenced by population, economy and seasonal trends.
- Send your artists into the studio to craft an award winning record or strategically have them rush out their next release to capitalize on market trends.
- Extensive discography and history of bands to track any artist’s career from start to finish.
- Arrange your band’s next local or international tour or have them participate in music festivals in hopes of reaching new audiences.
- Detailed and realistic music charts to track the weekly progress of your record releases.
- Release your greatest hits, albums, and singles across six regions (USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, and Japan.)
- Executive control over your band’s writing process; choose the song writers, the genre, subject and more.
- Manage every detail of the recording process from the studio to the producer and decide which songs make the final cut.
- Strategically decide the best way to promote your upcoming releases whether it’s a costly advertising campaign, a national tour or a run through the media circuit.
- Oversee the financial aspects of your record label and see what you need to do to stay out of the red.
- In game editor that allows you to create and mod your own music universe. Customize everything from artists to song titles.