Frontlines: Fuel of War is an open-world First Person Shooter set in the next great war. In a world ravaged by a global energy crisis, environmental decay, and economic depression, players assume the role of an elite soldier in the Western Coalition Army on an epic crusade against the Red Star Alliance to control the lifeblood of the world’s economy. Frontlines: Fuel of War combines intensely cinematic, non-linear game play, with next generation firepower and a revolutionary Frontline Combat System to deliver the most thrilling and engaging FPS to date.
DLC 2 (free)
- New Game Mode – Conquer (includes all original maps as well as DLC maps in Conquer mode)
Title Update 3 includes the following updates:
- Systemlink player count fixed
- Landmines no longer stick to players
- Landmines can no longer be set off by infantry
- Game no longer locks up when performing a sign-in change in multiplayer matches
- Air Support time fixed in ranked leaderboards
- Auto-balance will now pick from non-squad members first
- EMP Techs gain stealth vs. sentry turrets and will no longer be targeted
- Corrections to leaderboard statistics
- Updates to allow for new game modes
- Updates to allow for new vehicles
- Updates to allow for new weapons
- In both single player and multiplayer, players join the forces on the frontline that result in focused combat and increased intensity while allowing player choice.
- In both single player and multiplayer, players can create their own path to victory with non-linear mission objectives and destructible environments. The player chips away at the battle instead of standard die and redo system.
- Over 60 next generation vehicles and weapons inspired by military designs of the near future. Including Jets, helicopters, tanks, APC’s and more.
- Character customization allows you to represent your play style through character choices, weapon load out and role specialization.
- Supports up to 32 players on Console and 64 players on PC via LAN or Internet with shared targeting systems, squad based VOIP and more.
More articles about Frontlines: Fuel of War