GTR 2 takes the franchise to new heights with a monumental 140+ accurately modelled cars from two full FIA GT seasons and a higher level of painstaking detail than ever seen before. The slightest scratch will show up on the pristine bodywork, and even mild collision damage to the chassis will alter the handling, while big crunches send debris flying spectacularly in all directions. Players can even see the brake discs visibly change colour as they get hotter beneath the rims.
Beginners can start with the driving school where they are taught the basics of race driving by a professional instructor. Thanks to dynamic day, night and weather changes and an impressive damage system, the races of the exciting FIA GT series become a thrilling gaming experience.
- Realism has been redefined: absolutely authentic physics, dynamic day and weather changes as well as an impressive damage model
- Great variety: 144 grand touring cars reproduced down to the last detail including all vehicles of the GT and NGT classes and the 24H races from two FIA GT seasons
- Original circuits: 34 different track variations
- Tough competition: Human-like AI opponents
- Scalable levels: 3 different game modes (Novice, Semi-Pro and Simulation)
- Great fun: 6 game events
- (Open practice, Race weekend, - Championships, Time trials, 24 Hour Races, Driving school)
- International competition
- Fully integrated multiplayer mode for racing against other human drivers from all over the world.