Air Conflicts is an arcade flight simulator game set in World War II, featuring the aircraft of this period and historically inspired missions. The emphasis is on intense dogfights, daring bombing raids and exciting aerial missions. Players choose to fly one of 17 authentic planes for the US Air Force, Royal Air Force, Luftwaffe or Red Army Air Force. The game utilizes the PSP wireless capabilities to include a multiplayer mode for up to 8 players.
“The brilliant graphics and wireless multiplayer capabilities of Air Conflicts makes the PSP system a perfect platform for this game and we are very happy with the quality of the gameplay,” stated Kenneth Hurley, CEO of Signature Devices, Inc. and Graffiti Entertainment, Inc. “The game includes some great American missions that we've added that should excite the most avid PSP Gamer.”
- 13 non-linear campaigns with more than 240 action-packed missions (patrols, manoeuvres, strategic bombing, air support, air superiority, interdiction, paratroops and supply deployment, prevent bombing missions).
- Authentic historical timeline and missions with focus on the gameplay.
- Easy control over aircraft and fun air battles.
- Fly for the US Air Force, Royal Air Force, Luftwaffe or Red Army Air Force.
- Fly with 16 authentic planes (Spitfire, Mosquito, Avro Lancaster, He-111, Ju-87 Stuka, Bf-109, Gloster Meteor, Gotha 229, DB3, IL2, Lavochkin 5, Bisnovat 5 P-38, P-51, P-47 Thunderbolt, and B-17 Flying Fortress).
- Advanced ranking system, with authentic medals and ranks.
- Play three multiplayer modes with up to 8 players.
Air Conflicts: Aces of World War II is scheduled for release on March 15th, 2009.