Big Bang Mini’s main objective is to use the stylus to create fireworks in order to deal with waves of enemies that loom overhead. Miss and you’ll be forced to tackle another challenge - avoiding falling sparks created by your missed explosions. The end of each level comes with a unique opportunity for would-be fireworks designers to make the ‘Final Bouquet’ – a one-of-a-kind masterpiece that will proclaim your victory. With over 90 levels to complete, Big Bang Mini offers players huge scope for its special brand of fireworks fun.
The demo of Big Bang Mini includes levels from three of the game’s worlds – Hong Kong, Aurora and Luxor – giving players a glimpse of this massive action title. The full retail version will has 9 uniquely themed worlds, over 90 challenging levels of play, epic boss battles, and 7 modes that will do everything from literally waking them up to giving them hours of endless challenges.
The process to download the Big Bang Mini demo is simple: First make sure you are opted in on your Wii to send data to Nintendo, then select the demo from the Big Bang Mini info page on Nintendo Channel, and the Wii will instruct you to turn on your DS and select “Download Play” from the system menu.
Rio de Janeiro:
Bad weather greets you in the Rio de Janeiro World and renders your homing missiles unavailable. Fire your shots according to the rhythm to create successively more powerful attacks. Hold the stylus over your ship and shake the stylus to create a Bullet Repeller, or just defeat the enemies in successive chains. Using the larger shots created by good timing is the most effective way to defeat enemies and progress through all of the world's levels. Destroying the enemies in chains will immediately refill your Bullet Repeller charge. World Upgrade: Bullet Repeller: Scribbling rapidly over your ship with the stylus is the easiest way to create the repeller if enemies aren’t available to chain shoot. The Bullet Repeller is especially useful in the Rio de Janeiro World, since some enemies will fire homing-type missiles at you.
- Create your own fireworks display using the stylus
- 10 different worlds each with unique art, sound, and design
- Every world contains a different set of rules including new abilities previously unavailable
- Dynamic difficulty – the game adapts to the player’s technique
- Collect the stars dropped by defeated enemies to move on to the next wave
- After each level, design the Final Bouquet – a one-of-a-kind masterpiece that will illuminate the sky
- Co-op play adding to the chaos
- 24 music tracks by “Yubaba, Smith & Fortune” – nominated for “Best Music” in 2007 for Nervous Brickdown at Festival du Jeu Video
Big Bang Mini, rated E for Everyone, begins shipping Wed., Jan. 21, 2009 for just $19.99.
More articles about Big Bang Mini