Developed by series creator Rockstar North and set in Liberty City, The Lost and Damned features a new main character and plot that intersects with the storyline of Grand Theft Auto IV; new missions that offer an entirely fresh way to explore Liberty City with new multiplayer modes, weapons and vehicles; and a diverse soundtrack with additional music – all with the incredible production values that are the trademarks of Grand Theft Auto.
- Get Good Wood: In the Bike Races, whack off 69 bikers with a bat (50G)
- Easy Rider: Finish The Story (100G)
- Full Chat: Your backup are riding at their best! (70G)
- The Lost Boy: All hail the leader of The Lost! (25G)
- One Percenter: Billy is back on his bike. (5G)
Take a tour of Liberty City over at the official website.
Grand Theft Auto IV : The Lost and the Damned DLC is scheduled for Xbox 360 only, on Feb. 17, 2009.
More articles about Grand Theft Auto IV: The Lost and Damned