The first-ever lifestyle game for both boys and girls, My DoItAll is an all-in-one title that gives players the ability to have fun and interact with friends through customization capabilities, mini-games and voice over and sound effect applications. Players can also stay organized and up-to-date with a calendar and reference tools.
My DoItAll provides gamers a unique way to socially interact with friends and have fun, while staying organized on their DS handheld system. Players start off by customizing their very own avatar with a personal look and style, followed by creating a privacy protected Friend Card that includes basic details such as contact information, likes/dislikes, and personal data. From there, My DoItAll becomes a treasure chest of applications for the player to explore. Taking full advantage of the Nintendo DS capabilities, the game also allows players to connect wirelessly with up to six friends to participate in questionnaires, plan social activities, and play mini-games. As an added bonus, My DoItAll features a voice changer that records with the microphone, as well as a sound effects machine comprised of over 25 sounds. To complete the all-in-one package, players can also manage their schedules, keep a journal, and utilize reference tools such as a calculator and world map in order to become the ultimate whiz-kid.
- Stay in touch with all your friends by sharing Friend Cards with your info, or even share your schedule!
- Featuring a cool Voice Changer that records with the DS microphone, and the Sound Effects machine packed with over 30 sounds!
- Create your own “mini-you” character with your personal look and style!
- Customize your game interface by applying different color and sound schemes
- Have fun playing wireless multiplayer games and custom polls that you can take with your friends!
- Use reference tools like the Calculator or World Map so you’ve always got the right answers!
More articles about My DoItAll