The fate of the heavens is in your hands in Evasive Space. Capturing the casual pick up and play nature of past Wii favorites combined with the creative use of the Wii Remote’s infrared pointer, pilot your rocket ship on a wildly dangerous interplanetary mission to save the stars.
You’ll be guiding Konki on timed and collection-based missions through 20 stages of mazes and obstacles in five different environments spanning treacherous terrain including asteroid belts, planetary rings, astro-caves, and large space stations. Hazards surround your ship at every move - enemy fire, asteroids, black holes, tight corridors - while ship upgrades tempt you at every turn. Compete with up to three of your friends in local multiplayer matches that will determine which pilot has the quickest and most skilled navigation abilities…
Twinkle, twinkle, little star, how I wonder WHERE you are … The universe is going dark and it’s up to you Konki, Stellar Guardian, to put things right. Dr. Dark Matter and his roving band of space thieves have stolen many of the Constellation Stones that make up the heavens. Some stones have been sold to unscrupulous space types while others were lost during the getaway. Whatever the situation, you must come through. Suit-up, power-up, and live up to the task at hand. Recover the lost Constellation Stones and once again bring light to the night sky.
- Guide Konki through 20 hazardous space missions spanning four worlds
- Deftly pilot your ship with innovative use of the Wii Remote’s infrared pointer capabilities
- Pick up items and ship upgrades to enhance skills and increase your chances for survival
- Four person multiplayer matches locally on your home console
- Compete for best times with Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection online leaderboards
Evasive Space, rated “E” for Everyone, will be downloadable for 1,000 Wii Points on February 16, 2009.
More articles about Evasive Space