“As leaders in their genre, PopCap is to casual games what SOE is to MMOs,” said John Smedley, president of Sony Online Entertainment. “Being the second largest publisher on the PlayStation Network, SOE is excited that this partnership will expand the PlayStation®Network catalog with awesome casual titles that players of all types can enjoy.”
Bejeweled 2 features four unique ways to play the time-honored Match-3 game. Players can solve handcrafted brainteasers in Puzzle mode while up against the clock or kick back, relax and rack up the points in Endless mode. With awe-inspiring planetary backdrops, explosive new gems and dazzling special effects, Bejeweled 2 is more wildly irresistible than ever before!
- PlayStation Network Trophies!
- PSP (PlayStation®Portable) Remote Play
- Stunning 3D special effects and HD resolution (up 1080p).
- Explosive new pieces: power gems, hyper cubes and time bombs!
- Four ways to play: Classic, Action, Puzzle and Endless modes
- Explore a galaxy of handcrafted puzzles in Puzzle mode.
- Play for eternity and collect jewelry in relaxing Endless mode.
- Discover secret game modes!
- Hint-on-demand feature!
Beginning today, Bejeweled 2 is to be available for purchase from the PlayStation Store for $9.99, with fan favorites, Zuma, Heavy Weapon, Peggle and Feeding Frenzy will also become available for download soon thereafter.